1. #1 Andrew Gillum concedes Florida governor's race to Ron DeSantis 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Again!

By Dan Merica and Sophie Tatum, CNN
    Updated 8:55 PM ET, Sat November 17, 2018

Washington (CNN)Andrew Gillum, the Democratic gubernatorial candidate in Florida, conceded to his Republican opponent, former Rep. Ron DeSantis, on Saturday, ending a protracted fight that saw the Tallahassee mayor take back his Election Day concession during a statewide recount.

The concession ended Gillum's first bid for statewide office in Florida, but the run -- despite his loss -- vaulted the 39-year old politician into the upper echelons of Democratic politics.

Try not changing your mind again!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Guess they ran out of dead people votes.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

The concession ended Gillum's first bid for statewide office in Florida, but the run -- despite his loss -- vaulted the 39-year old politician into the upper echelons of Democratic politics.

"R. Jai and I wanted to take a moment to congratulate Mr. DeSantis on becoming the next governor of the great state of Florida," Gillum said in a Facebook video in which he appeared alongside his wife. "This has been the journey of our lives."
    DeSantis responded to Gillum's concession with a call for unity.
    I give Gillum this, he didn't snarl and Play the Race Card the way Stacey Abrams did.

What's the status of the Senate race?

De Santis will need to work with the Ds in Broward and PalmBeach Counties - who control those counties - to get rid of those counties' grossly incompetent Election Supervisors and their sycophants in the upper bureaucracy and get some competent people in to clean up those messes. The faculty of a clown college could have done better than those two incompetents!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Too many eyes and law enforcement scrutinizing their actions this time. In 2000 it was a total surprise and unheard of ever before, there won't be another 2000 even if they still try it as this time.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I give Gillum this, he didn't snarl and Play the Race Card the way Stacey Abrams did.

What's the status of the Senate race?

De Santis will need to work with the Ds in Broward and PalmBeach Counties - who control those counties - to get rid of those counties' grossly incompetent Election Supervisors and their sycophants in the upper bureaucracy and get some competent people in to clean up those messes. The faculty of a clown college could have done better than those two incompetents!
    Nelson conceded
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

It took those ass hats a while to realize that since they got less votes than the other guys that means they lost!

They were hoping that the corrupt officials in broward and palm beach could pull enough votes out of their ass to make them winners.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

I never particularly liked Nelson, but it's a shame that he went out like this. You'd think he'd have at least some dignity left. Listening to the Dems suddenly getting religion and acting like they're preaching the gospel is so laughable. There's a reason they're called "dirty Dems". It's so richly earned.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"