1. #1 There is a Religion that has been growing in stature over the last decade 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    EXTREME ENVIRONMENTALISM IS DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN ITS PATH

http://www.biblestudysite.com/conspi...w_Age_Religion

There is a Religion that has been growing in stature over the last decade. Now it is becoming one of the most powerful, well funded and organized Religions ever. It is the Religion of “environmentalism” and worship of animals and nature. In this Religion people are in the way and way down the totem pole of worth next to animals and nature. The organizations and people behind this have unlimited amounts of money, both foreign and domestic. Their goal is to control land, people and the world, having ultimate, global power and money. If you look at The Earth Charter you get the idea. They use all sorts of manipulative language hoping you don’t notice it is the worship of animals and nature with you and I being the unpardonable sin. We are the endless cause of carbon emissions and problems.

If you think I’ve waxed a little insane and conspiratorial, why are we seeing the environmentalists cramming bills and laws into place at the state and federal level, trying to seize millions of acres of property all across this country? You may not have followed or tracked just how many areas across the U.S. are being studied to turn into national parks and wetland areas. Right now there is a study group looking at turning the entire Mississippi river into a national park. Translation, that would mean seizing, hundreds of thousands of acres all around the river that would have to be morphed into wet land areas. Goodbye farm lands and major food sources for America. Now the farmers, land and business owners would be controlled, regulated and go through permit hell before they could do things with their property, water crops and act like normal farmers.
    snip
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie119.htm
    Last edited by megimoo; 12-24-2008 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    EXTREME ENVIRONMENTALISM IS DESTROYING EVERYTHING IN ITS PATH

http://www.biblestudysite.com/conspi...w_Age_Religion

There is a Religion that has been growing in stature over the last decade. Now it is becoming one of the most powerful, well funded and organized Religions ever. It is the Religion of “environmentalism” and worship of animals and nature. In this Religion people are in the way and way down the totem pole of worth next to animals and nature. The organizations and people behind this have unlimited amounts of money, both foreign and domestic. Their goal is to control land, people and the world, having ultimate, global power and money. If you look at The Earth Charter you get the idea. They use all sorts of manipulative language hoping you don’t notice it is the worship of animals and nature with you and I being the unpardonable sin. We are the endless cause of carbon emissions and problems.

If you think I’ve waxed a little insane and conspiratorial, why are we seeing the environmentalists cramming bills and laws into place at the state and federal level, trying to seize millions of acres of property all across this country? You may not have followed or tracked just how many areas across the U.S. are being studied to turn into national parks and wetland areas. Right now there is a study group looking at turning the entire Mississippi river into a national park. Translation, that would mean seizing, hundreds of thousands of acres all around the river that would have to be morphed into wet land areas. Goodbye farm lands and major food sources for America. Now the farmers, land and business owners would be controlled, regulated and go through permit hell before they could do things with their property, water crops and act like normal farmers.
    snip
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie119.htm
    I don't refer to Al Gore as the High Priest of the Church of Global Warming for nothing.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis