1. #1 Feds Launch Task Force to Combat Polio-Like Mystery Illness 
    The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced Monday the creation of an Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM) Task Force to better understand the polio-like mystery illness that continues to spread nationwide, largely affecting children.

So far this year, CDC officials confirmed 106 AFM cases in 29 states, part of a total of 273 reported cases under investigation. This reflected an uptick of 16 cases since November 13 when the agency reported 90 cases in 27 states. In October, they accounted for 62 cases of the rare neurological condition in 22 states.

“I want to reaffirm to parents, patients, and our nation CDC’s commitment to this serious medical condition,” stated CDC Director Robert Redfield, M.D., in a prepared statement. “This task force will ensure that the full capacity of the scientific community is engaged and working together to provide important answers and solutions to actively detect, more effectively treat, and ultimately prevent AFM and its consequences.”

https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...stery-illness/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I hope they can find out more about how the virus spreads.

My dad had polio as a kid. If he hadn't, he'd be living with either me or my sister instead of in assisted living. Or at least he would have for the first year after his diagnosis of Alzheimer's. He would need the extra assistance at this point regardless of his mobility.