Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Essential.
    haha thats a good one! i never heard that before:D
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    haha thats a good one! i never heard that before:D
    Couldnt let a jar head like you off without a comeback ;)
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Update:

STILL haven't left for Iraq yet, anyone who's served and flown Air Force should know how unreliable C-5's can be:p

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for everything. I'll keep posting until I leave. God Bless!

Update:

STILL haven't left for Iraq yet, anyone who's served and flown Air Force should know how unreliable C-5's can be:p

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for everything. I'll keep posting until I leave. God Bless!
    Well, we're still glad to have you here.

lol. I can't believe you've never heard that, it's an old one. Kinda like the acronym for the ARMY: Ain't Ready for the Marines, Yet.
    I got a million of 'em. Try the veal and be sure to tip the waitress. :p
    Personally on a serious note, for some reason I get along with sailors the best out of all the other branches. I've got friends in the Air Force and Army, but generally speaking I find sailors the easiest to talk to when you need to get something done, at least most times. I never understand why we in the military tend to pump up our branches and bicker over them, it's kinda dumb seeing as how we all have the same boss and basically similar missions.:D
    I would never comment on Uncle Sam's Misguided Children, except to say that I wish you luck on your tour. Remember, Haji DVDs are cheaper than AAFES, and every dollar spent on a bootleg is a dollar that Hollywood never sees.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

God bless you brother....
    Watch out for those rock throwin' little ones! :p And don't trust anyone cept your own...
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I would never comment on Uncle Sam's Misguided Children, except to say that I wish you luck on your tour. Remember, Haji DVDs are cheaper than AAFES, and every dollar spent on a bootleg is a dollar that Hollywood never sees.
    Nicely done Sir. I've always liked that one. Ditto on Uncle Sam's Migrating Chimpanzees:D

Looks like the C-5 has finally got it in gear and all systems are go. However, if I notice the pilots brought their golf clubs when they land here in Honolulu, I'll know we're not moving this weekend:p

Thanks for the Haji DVD tip Sir, I remember buying all the National Lampoons Vacation movies last time as a box set for $3. Hollywood's liberal elite can kiss my rump, long live the bootlegs! (Except for the level headed actual conservatives in Hollywood, yes there are some and I'll buy their stuff at AAFES).

Eyelids
    I'd ask you to make us proud, but in reality you're probably doing that already.

Take care of yourself Jackson (?); I wish you the best for not only the next 7 months but for the rest of your life.

FINALLY made it to Iraq!
    The weather luckily isn't TOO hot yet, but there's a pretty bad sandstorm that's really making things miserable.
    Take care everyone!