1. #1 Congress Can No Longer Use Taxpayer Dollars to Settle Their Sexual Harassment Problem 
    (Proposed bill)

One of the more ridiculous things our taxpayer dollars were used for is taking the financial burden off of politicians who were caught sexually harassing others, essentially making us foot the bill for the Washington elite’s inability to engage with others with common decency.

No longer, however, thanks to a bipartisan bill that unanimously made its way through the Congress and Senate and will shortly appear on President Donald Trump’s desk for signing.

“Time is finally up for members of Congress who think that they can sexually harass and get away with it. They will no longer be able to slink away with no one knowing that they have harassed. … They will pay back the U.S. Treasury,” the bill’s sponsor Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA) said on Thursday according to Reuters
    Why should the government get involve din the first place ?

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...ment-problems/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

It's just one of those things that the pols thought they could get away with, sweeping it under that proverbial rug. I'm glad that it has passed. And I would love for the list of those politicians that benefited from this program be made public. I'll just bet that some hypocrites on both sides will be very embarrassed as they should be. Those who do the crime should pay their dimes----lots of bucks, not make the taxpayers foot the bill for their dubious idea of entertainment.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Oh they will still do it but it will be listed under office supplies or consultant fees.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    It's just one of those things that the pols thought they could get away with, sweeping it under that proverbial rug. I'm glad that it has passed. And I would love for the list of those politicians that benefited from this program be made public. I'll just bet that some hypocrites on both sides will be very embarrassed as they should be. Those who do the crime should pay their dimes----lots of bucks, not make the taxpayers foot the bill for their dubious idea of entertainment.
    They'll never voluntarily make it public. Maybe someone will leak it. They leak every other damn thing.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)