1. #1 The MaxiPad's bloody plans for banks 
    Power CUer
    Maxine Wants Revenge
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...s_revenge.html

"La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froide" (“revenge is a dish best served cold”) is an oft-cited proverb from Pierre Choderlos de Laclos's novel Les Liaisons Dangereuses, published in 1782. A good line in a book or play, but a mentality that should have no place in the business of public policy. Such is not the case.

Last month an elected representative publicly stated that revenge is a part of her motivation and agenda when Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) told a constituent gathering in Los Angeles that she is “going to do to you what you did to us.” The “you” Waters was referring to are players in the mortgage and banking industry. The odd twist here is that Waters is planning revenge on institutions for doing what she herself instructed them to do...

...In a speech at The Proud Bird, a historic restaurant in L.A., Waters made clear her intentions upon assuming the chairmanship:

"I have not forgotten you foreclosed on our houses. I have not forgotten that you undermined our community. I have not forgotten that you sold us those exotic products, had us sign on the line for junk and for mess we could not afford. …What am I going to do you? What I’m going to do you is fair, I’m going to do to you what you did to us!”

A sitting House representative threatening U.S. businesses with retribution is remarkable enough, but retribution for what?

Apart from the dismissal of personal responsibility inherent in the idea that people were somehow forced into purchasing something they couldn’t afford, of note here is how the situation came about in the first place; how citizens of Waters’ community found themselves able to qualify for mortgages that were beyond their financial means. Making such loans is not in a lending institution’s best interests, so why would one do it? The institutions did it because Maxine Waters, among others, forced them to....

Let meget this straight.

Waters wanted these businesses to lend people money for houses they couldn't afford.

Then when they fell behind on their payments they got foreclosed on.

Now Waters wants to hurt these same businesses for doing what she wanted.

So Waters wants the people who vote for her to be pissed off at someone else for the mess she created in the first place.

Stupid knows no bounds.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

So Waters wants the people who vote for her to be pissed off at someone else for the mess she created in the first place.

Stupid knows no bounds.
    That's the heart of the matter I think. And, one wouldn't think the voters would be so stupid. But, if that were true she'd have been unemployed years ago.

Mad Maxine looks to be about to learn 2 or 3 or 4 essons:

* The President isn't a Dem;

* The Senate isn't controlled by Dems;

* Not all Dem House members are as crazy as she is;

* Bank executives aren't going to lie down to be rolled by her, and are vastly smarter than her.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Last month an elected representative publicly stated that revenge is a part of her motivation and agenda when Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) told a constituent gathering in Los Angeles that she is “going to do to you what you did to us.” The “you” Waters was referring to are players in the mortgage and banking industry. The odd twist here is that Waters is planning revenge on institutions for doing what she herself instructed them to do...
    sounds like an admission of abuse of power by an elected official who is paid by the taxpayer...
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Did you have to put the word bloody directly following the name Maxipad?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Did you have to put the word bloody directly following the name Maxipad?
    Oh my!

I'd say the old girl is long past that in more ways than one!

American By Choice ~ 1980

When I worked as a resources (not criminal) investigator I received a referral regarding a client who was losing her house.

The woman was in her seventies and received a social security check of approximately $700 - $800 dollars a month. To qualify for the mortgage she presented her daughters income tax statement which reported an income of $250,000 per year. Her daughter was supposedly living with her.

The lending institution failed to review the income tax statement. It was dated three years prior to the mortgage application. At the time of the mortgage application the applicants daughter had zero income, she was living off her mother.

The lending institution issued two mortgages one for $425,000 and one for $200,000. A foreclosure occurred within 6 months. That's how the ravings of Maxine and her minions worked.
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    When I worked as a resources (not criminal) investigator I received a referral regarding a client who was losing her house.

The woman was in her seventies and received a social security check of approximately $700 - $800 dollars a month. To qualify for the mortgage she presented her daughters income tax statement which reported an income of $250,000 per year. Her daughter was supposedly living with her.

The lending institution failed to review the income tax statement. It was dated three years prior to the mortgage application. At the time of the mortgage application the applicants daughter had zero income, she was living off her mother.

The lending institution issued two mortgages one for $425,000 and one for $200,000. A foreclosure occurred within 6 months. That's how the ravings of Maxine and her minions worked.
    Was the lender the bank owned by Mad Maxine's husband?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Maxine is a shameless demagogue, and race-hustler. My greatest frustration with her is that she still hasn't married Al Sharpton.