1. #1 Dick’s CEO Considering Taking Gun Ban Even Further, Targeting Hunters Now 
    When Dick’s Sporting Goods announced earlier this year the chain would no longer sell so-called assault weapons at its Field and Stream locations, the backlash was intense.

The store made headlines and was slammed across social media and conservative news outlets for the anti-gun move. Some shoppers even abandoned the store altogether.

Now, the financial implications of the chain’s decision are becoming much clearer.

The company’s share price dipped more than 4 percent after a devaluation by J.P. Morgan, reports CNBC.

Stock in the company was downgraded by an analyst after failing to inspire confidence. The downgrade saw the stock slapped with a “neutral” label, meaning investors don’t see it as a rapid earner anytime soon
    Further down:

Ten stores have already removed hunting items, reports WTVD. Those items were replaced with outerwear, baseball gear and other things likely found cheaper on Amazon.

While a sporting goods store excluding certain sportsman may seem like a bad business idea, Stack is hopeful about the test
    Sound business decision. Will fishing equipment be next ?

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/di...g-hunters-now/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

They're dead to me. Besides, there are Bass Pro Shops as close as any Dickless Sporting Goods outlet.

That isn't "Targeting" hunters. One of the consequences of their gun restrictions is that their other hunting-related products are now selling poorly. Rather than address the cause of this, they're removing from the shelves the things that aren't selling well. The realization that hunters and other fire arms purchasers also buy other sporting goods ... elsewhere ... will dawn on them, possibly some time in late December.

Dick's carries several excellent brands of running shoes, including the brand and model I bought last weekend, at Sports Basement.

Businesses like Dick's and Nike that decide to make political statements with their products need to think more carefully. I bought Brooks, not Nike.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    The Dicks near me. Went in there. Lets just put it this way. The local Walmart has a better hunting section then they do. No wonder they're getting rid of it.

Sounds like Dick's is tired of making money for their stockholders.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Dick's is trying make a bunch of Moonbats, SJWs and other assorted Left-Wing assholes happy by doing this.

In other words, alienating your customs by trying to make happy some noising assholes who will never shop at your stores.

Didn't K-Mart teach these screwheads anything.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Good riddance to them, maybe it will leave room for a Patriotic outlet to open it's doors