1. #1 Burger King is offering 1-cent Whoppers ‘at’ McDonald’s 

Burger King is using its competitor’s own restaurants as part of a devious new promotion.

Their “Whopper Detour” deal is giving customers Whoppers for a penny. But, and here comes the sneaky part, customers have to be using the Burger King app to order – and be at a McDonald’s.

Business Insider reports that the Burger King app will recognize the user’s location as being at a McDonalds and unlock the penny deal. After you place an order for the Whopper, the app will “detour” you away from McDonald’s and navigate you to the closest Burger King so you can pick it up.

The Burger King twitter account puts it like this:

Order a Whopper for a penny only “at” McDonald’s with the BK app. yes, you read that right. drive near a McDonald’s and use the BK app. no need to go to their drive-thru. get yours before December 12th.

The deal starts Tuesday and runs through Dec. 12th. For more information see the Burger King website.
    https://fox61.com/2018/12/04/burger-...-at-mcdonalds/
    "When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead."

"It is difficult only for the others."

"It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous ~

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    May the FORCE be with you!

I prefer Whoppers to Big Macs or Quarter Pounders. They just taste better.

But I do love the occasional Filet O' Fish. I try not to think about where the fish comes from and why it is in squares.

There's a Burger King within spitting distance of a McDonald's on our Broadway down here. Wonder if you can park between them and get the deal?
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!