1. #1 Senior adviser to Sen. Kamala Harris resigns after report of $400,000 harassment sett 
    link

It's been an hour. Guess how many comments are posted to this?

workinclasszero (26,771 posts)

Senior adviser to Sen. Kamala Harris resigns after report of $400,000 harassment settlement

The office of the California Democrat, who is considering a run for president, said it had been unaware of the payment.

Dec. 6, 2018 / 7:30 AM CST By Frank Thorp V and Dartunorro Clark

WASHINGTON — A top aide to Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., resigned on Wednesday after a report surfaced of a $400,000 harassment settlement resulting from his time working for Harris at the California Department of Justice in 2016.

Harris' office said in a statement to NBC News that it was unaware of the settlement.

Larry Wallace, a senior adviser to Harris, stepped down after The Sacramento Bee reported about the settlement on Wednesday.

The alleged incident occurred in 2016 when Wallace was working as the director of law enforcement under Harris, who was serving as the California attorney general at the time, the paper reported.

Lily Adams, a spokeswoman for Harris, confirmed the resignation in a statement to NBC News on Thursday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...00-000-n944701
    If you guessed ZERO you would be right.

How many do you think it would have been if it had been a Republican congressperson?

So why aren't the DUmmies/Jack*sses saying the same thing about Kamala Harris and her top aide?

Hypocrisy, double standards and all. Without them Democrats wouldn't exist.

Proof that DUms are NPC's... waiting to be told how to defend Willie Brown's ex shack-concubine.

So, did Kammy know and therefore was complicit? Or was Kammy clueless and ignorant of the doings of her top aids and HR person?

I think Kammy is stupid, but I think she knew and didn't take the complaints made by the woman seriously. This puts her failed slanderous assault on Judge Kavanaugh in perspective.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Where did the 400,000 in settlement money come from?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I once heard Kamala is a notorious nymphomaniac. My source said the Dems would put her up in 2020, if they felt certain they were going to lose, anyway.

The papers bringing this out are establishment Dem propaganda organs, like the Sacramento Bee. Sounds like some inside party power brokers are trying to tube her for reasons of their own. Has a slightly Clintonish tuna-like aroma...

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ha! Still ZERO replies since 3pm. Down the memory
    hole it goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooes....
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Now THIS is the right kind of thread to bring over here.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    The papers bringing this out are establishment Dem propaganda organs, like the Sacramento Bee. Sounds like some inside party power brokers are trying to tube her for reasons of their own. Has a slightly Clintonish tuna-like aroma...
    The Sacramento Bee and its Modesto and Fresno siblings have been reliably liberal for decades, and are regionally significant. But they aren't as loony as the SF Comical or LA Slimes, nor their region as significant. I don't see any California D angling for a national run, and while Kammy might have national ambitions, I can't bring myself to think she's stupid enough to imagine she has the name-and-reputation horsepower to make a serious primary run, let alone get the nomination. I have - and have voiced - a very low opinion of Kammy's intelligence, but I don't think she's THAT stupid.

I think that maybe the Bee got wind of the story and wanted to scoop the Comical and Slimes. There's some temporary risk in it for the Bee, because Ds usually deny, lie, and stonewall, but come 2024 Kammy will need the Bee papers more than they need her.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Harris is one of those who thinks hew shit smells like roses and can be as obnoxious as she wants . she needs to be taken down a few pegs and taught about humility.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.