Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    And DUmmies,

Hillary Clinton STILL
    isn't President!!!

As I mentioned to my Mom last night, "Fat Ankles" (Mom's late mother's nickname for Hillary) was completely classless at the funeral.

Leads me to believe that she is going ask for coronation again in 2020. Clearly she can't walk, much less "run" for President.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Hmmm, no time stamp on those photos. When was that second picture taken? Was it prior to the start of the service or at the start when people are supposed to stop talking and pay attention?
    It was right around the time Ol' Swampy, Alan Cranston, dredged-up his " high-road humility less traffic " quip from 1990.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-w-bush-eulogy

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    As I mentioned to my Mom last night, "Fat Ankles" (Mom's late mother's nickname for Hillary) was completely classless at the funeral.

Leads me to believe that she is going ask for coronation again in 2020. Clearly she can't walk, much less "run" for President.

She won't make it another 6 years standing upright so to think she might be elected is a pipe dream for her, I think some very damaging information and charges are coming for her and bill and sooner rather than later. People forget they are under investigation now and seeing how quiet it is means no dog and pony show only the facts will be laid out. I hope they get her on tax evasion that should be enough to leave the right lifetime achievement on national record instead of treating the thief like a queen. They'll have a lot of men of the honor guards on sick call when it comes time to bury that draft dodger slick willy. What will they talk about over his body other than how much he stole and getting his wick lit in the oval office. He did nothing for the nation other than over tax everyone

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The only funeral Bill Clinton will cry at will be his own.
    I don't think he'll be crying; More likely, he'll be screaming in anguish as he is being tormented for all eternity.

When either of the Clintons croak, I’d bet dollars to donuts the mortician gets swindled.