Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Before & After Trumps Arrive at Funeral... 
    link

kpete (61,390 posts)

Before & After Trumps Arrive at Funeral...

MORE:
    https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/fox-news-anchor-chris-wallace-struck-quickly-trump-spoiled-mood-george-hw-bushs-funeral/

DUmmies advertise far and wide that the Clinton's and Obama's are uncivil low lives with the manners of a pig.

Because that's all these pictures show.
    dem4decades (1,551 posts)

4. You know you're a real loser when you kill the mood at a funeral.
    The only thing that 'killed the mood" was the jealousy, resentment and hate from the Obama's and Clinton's . Jack*sses always blame others for their actions, hate and piggish behavior.

Yeah, the kids are yukking it up at the funeral of a former president until the grown up comes into the room when they act on their best behavior.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Quite the contrast there, one Patriot and four bigots and thieves and pervs and liars....fill in what ever I left out

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    And DUmmies,

Hillary Clinton STILL
    isn't President!!!

May the FORCE be with you!

Clinton at a funeral. That sounds familiar somehow. Now, where have I seen that before....oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Fun Ball View Post
    Clinton at a funeral. That sounds familiar somehow. Now, where have I seen that before....oh yeah.

The only funeral Bill Clinton will cry at will be his own.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

It'shard to believe MSM "reporters" are smarter than anyone in the US, but they are smarter than DUpipo. Modern cameras and cellphone cameras allow the user to take seconds-long bursts in which the camera takes dozens of pictures at a time. This lets the picture taker choose exactly which picture shows the "reality" the picture taker wants to communicate, context free.

Except the people in the background of the two pictures show that the picture without the Trumps (or were they sharing the jollity, but cropped out?) was before anything had started, and that when the picture with the Trumps was taken, everyone was focused toward the front, indicating some serious part of the ceremony was happening.

A picture can be like the infamous "text out of context", a "pretext". It just depends on the honesty of the one taking, selecting, and editing the picture(s).
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The only funeral Bill Clinton will cry at will be his own.
    And he'll be late for it, too.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Hmmm, no time stamp on those photos. When was that second picture taken? Was it prior to the start of the service or at the start when people are supposed to stop talking and pay attention? Context is important and, without a reference to what is going on in the room, this is just another lame attempt to make President Trump look bad. And, of course, the the DUmmies fell for it hook, line and sinker.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    And he'll be late for it, too.
    Getting a post mortem series of Lewinsky's from adoring crying libs of both genders?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender