1. #1 Democrats to Google CEO: YouTube Must Promote ‘Creators of Color’ for ‘Diversity’ 
    Reps. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) and Karen Bass (D-CA) called on Google CEO Sundar Pichai to promote “creators of color” in pursuit of “diversity” across its platforms, including YouTube. They offered their remarks during Tuesday’s House Judiciary Committee hearing in Washington, DC.

Jackson Lee claimed — without qualification — that “there are not enough individuals of diversity,” asking Pichai how YouTube is “distributing resources to U.S. diversity.”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/12/11/google-ceo/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

They should fir everyone and hire the homeless and all the illegals. they will work for a lot less and make bigger profits for management and stock holders.

Shelia is almost as smart as OC the other dem brain child.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    They should fir everyone and hire the homeless and all the illegals. they will work for a lot less and make bigger profits for management and stock holders.

Shelia is almost as smart as OC the other dem brain child.
    Closer to mad max.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

It’s called YouTube for a reason. It’s about content, not promoting anything in particular. God, I hate identity politics. It’s making me crazy.

Why am I not surprised a certifiably insane uber- race- baiter like Jackson- Lee was behind it?

Google staffers are such pathetic pantie-waists. They need to be drenched by a fire-hose blasting testosterone from Hell to breakfast.

Reps. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) and Karen Bass (D-CA) called on Google CEO Sundar Pichai to promote “creators of color” in pursuit of “diversity” across its platforms, including YouTube. They offered their remarks during Tuesday’s House Judiciary Committee hearing in Washington, DC.

Jackson Lee claimed — without qualification — that “there are not enough individuals of diversity,” asking Pichai how YouTube is “distributing resources to U.S. diversity.”
    does this brain dead race baiter realize that the "creators" of content are not YouTube employees? If there is a shortage of "creators of color" creating diversity, how is that YouTube's problem. They are merely the conduit that allow the "creators" to distribute their content.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM