1. #1 Busy Christmas Thursday 
    Well the day has finally arrived and there is no white Christmas here in north Florida. The low this morning was around 61 and the high today is expected to be around 78. It's a beautiful sunny Christmas day. It' almost takes the Christmas feeling out of it... almost but not quite. Soon I'll be making the rounds of family and friends to drop of presents and eat a bunch of stuff that would give my doctor a heart attack if she saw me eating it. Oh well its Christmas and all can be forgiven.

TOTD: What plans do you have for the day after Christmas? Do you rest up, travel home, go shopping for bargains? My plans are pretty much to do nothing with the exception of buy a new artifical tree for next year. There was one that cost around $300.00 that the sales man told me I could pick up for around $75.00 after Christmas. I'm going to try and get it and maybe some other items for next year. What are you going to do?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Well, President Bush gave me the day off. :)

If the weather holds, I'll be putting a part on my tractor to fix the lift. It is in a real pain-in-the-a** place to get to. If it makes me mad enough I'll take my Mikita saws-all and make the workspace bigger. :D

Today I'm cooking a ham and Mrs. Bubba is making green bean casserole and sweet potatoes for the family
    Christmas feast. Mom is cooking potato salad and many trimmings and we'll have coconut cake.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Back to work for me. Having Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off was nice but I'm getting kind of restless today and I'm ready to get back in my routine.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

TOTD: I'll do a little shopping.
    First, one of my regular post- holiday rituals is to go to the Walgreens near my house and buy a lot of discount candy.
    Second, using part of the check my grandma gave me, I'll be getting a copy of the Xbox game 'Justice League: Heroes.'
    I might look around for other bargains