Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Other than locking the restroom doors and customers having to ask for a key, that was Starbucks' policy - restrooms were for customers. But the non-customer in Philadelphia who cried racism and the consequent outcry was the genesis of this new policy.

If Starbucks doesn't revert to something more sane, this is going to lead to paying customers avoiding stores where restrooms are shut down due to filth and bio-hazards. They may just go to another Starbucks store, but I have a feeling that regional chains like Peets, Philz, and Dutch Bros are going to see an uptick in their business. 7-Eleven and M might, too.
    Do you have Tim Horton's? We have one every 2 miles or so. I'm not a coffee person, but people seem to like theirs. I have had their breakfast biscuits, which are bigger and just as tasty as McDonalds.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    There are lessons we learned in Detroit a long time ago...
    If only the psychotic liberals had not turned it into a racial issue, and if only the psychotic liberal owners of Starbucks had not bowed and forced their employees to undergo reeducation, these innocent workers might not have gotten hurt.

Then again, the psychotic liberals that sit in their ivory towers don't have to experience the ramifications of their "virtue", do they?

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    Easy, because SJWs and SJW appeasers (like the Starbucks execs in this case) have no concepts of cause and effect, common sense, or basic human nature.
    One of the key problems with leftists!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Do you have Tim Horton's? We have one every 2 miles or so. I'm not a coffee person, but people seem to like theirs. I have had their breakfast biscuits, which are bigger and just as tasty as McDonalds.
    They aren't out here in the west, AFAIK. Starchucks is ubiquitous. Panera Bread is pretty common around here. We buy whole bean coffee (inexpensive French roast in 3 lb. bags at Costco), and grind and brew our own most of the time.

% % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % %

I wonder how long it will take for Starchucks to figure out that druggies irresponsible enough to toss used syringes & needle into regular trash or stash in TP dispensers are unlikely to be responsible enough to use the proper disposal boxes? The problem may be reduced, but I don't think the reduction will be anything like what Starchucks manglers hope.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!