Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44
  1. #31  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    44,416
    $19 million now with over 315,000 donating.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sunny South Fla.
    Posts
    846
    And when we are done with the wall we can do a fund to export all the liberals who hate it here so much
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

    Toxically masculine and proud of it!

    I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    And when we are done with the wall we can do a fund to export all the liberals who hate it here so much
    If there is an ironclad guarantee that these $ will be spent for this project, I'll gladly donate; even sacrificially!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Senior Member Dlr Pyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    4,571
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

    "Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    44,416
    $19,867,117 of $1.0B goal

    Raised by 331,088 people in 23 days


    I just sent an email to the Sean Hannity show suggesting Brian Kolfage would be a great guest to show that the people are behind Trump and the wall.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    23,654
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    $19,867,117 of $1.0B goal

    Raised by 331,088 people in 23 days


    I just sent an email to the Sean Hannity show suggesting Brian Kolfage would be a great guest to show that the people are behind Trump and the wall.
    The momentum seems to have slowed down.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    44,416
    $20,005,807 of $1.0B goal

    Raised by 333,932 people in 24 days


    YAY, THEY HIT THE $20M MARK


    Sent the link to some of my former business colleagues and most had already contributed. They cited to "make a statement" motivated them.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    44,416
    It's picking up now---just noticed one guy donated $1k. It could be because the loony, condescending lefties are taking notice & making fun of the deplorables.

    Jimmy Kimmel showed the link to this GoFundMe page, making the snarky comment that so many people are donating because they obviously don't have to make student loan repayments---they're too unwashed and unschooled and stupid. i was seething mad when I saw this.

    Good news is that it's getting to the libs. They're trying to perpetuate the fiction that the American people don't want border security. They're wrong.

    In just an hour or so they added another $100k with the number of donors increasing at the pace that makes the libtards nervous.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #39  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    It's picking up now---just noticed one guy donated $1k. It could be because the loony, condescending lefties are taking notice & making fun of the deplorables.

    Jimmy Kimmel showed the link to this GoFundMe page, making the snarky comment that so many people are donating because they obviously don't have to make student loan repayments---they're too unwashed and unschooled and stupid. i was seething mad when I saw this.

    Good news is that it's getting to the libs. They're trying to perpetuate the fiction that the American people don't want border security. They're wrong.

    In just an hour or so they added another $100k with the number of donors increasing at the pace that makes the libtards nervous.
    Jimmy Kimmel is a joke. He went from girls on trampolines to crocodile tears over mass shootings. A man with armed security telling me that I need to turn in my firearms. He can piss off.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #40  
    Senior Member Dlr Pyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    4,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Jimmy Kimmel is a joke. He went from girls on trampolines to crocodile tears over mass shootings. A man with armed security telling me that I need to turn in my firearms. He can piss off.
    I have wondered how he continues to get a pass for all the antics he did on "The Man Show".

    Don't me wrong, I loved "The Man Show" and saw it as good course guy type humor, but since kimmel has embraced the left way of life, how does this not come back to bite him in the ass?
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

    "Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •