Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1 $kimmer grovelbots for Obama 
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,047
    Unbelievable. Once again, Obama lies about what he is going to do and then expects a bunch of ignorant, excitable, and broke (for the most part) DUers to have his back?

    Obama must have plenty of other money waiting for him to turn down public financing. Skinner is getting skinned on this one.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    BSR
    Guest
    Wow, Skimmer isnt making enough with his b-hourly DU fund drives?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Wow, Skimmer isnt making enough with his b-hourly DU fund drives?
    It's hard to raise money for a site (or a candidate) when you chase off the people who have good credit. :)

    But if Obama intended to use DU as a funding source, that may explain the Great DU purges of 2008: DU had to become a cheerleading site to drum up support for donations.

    Shake those poms poms, David. (But for heaven's sake, shave those legs!:eek:)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    It's hard to raise money for a site (or a candidate) when you chase off the people who have good credit. :)

    But if Obama intended to use DU as a funding source, that may explain the Great DU purges of 2008: DU had to become a cheerleading site to drum up support for donations.
    Shake those poms poms, David. (But for heaven's sake, shave those legs!:eek:)
    Yeah, but the donations usually end up in David's bank account. He's got a good gravy train over there, I have to give him that. So many mindless drones willing to open up their wallets and let him rob them blind.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Yeah, but the donations usually end up in David's bank account. He's got a good gravy train over there, I have to give him that. So many mindless drones willing to open up their wallets and let him rob them blind.
    Is there any information on where that money actually goes?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member FDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Is there any information on where that money actually goes?
    David Allen (Skinner) Vacation Fund.:eek:
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •