1. #1 CDC Warning: A Respiratory Virus Is Attacking Both Children And Adults 
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is warning of a respiratory virus that is currently attacking both children and adults. The CDC says that everyone should watch out for Respiratory Syncytial Virus or “RSV.”

RSV may start out by noticeable symptoms that are very similar to those of the common cold and most people will recover in less than two weeks believing they only had a cold. Some symptoms are coughing, wheezing, loss of appetite, runny nose, and a fever. Those symptoms are very similar to those of the common cold, and most people have actually had RSV before possibly believing it to be a cold.

RSV can spread when an infected person coughs or sneezes. You can get infected if you get droplets from a cough or sneeze in your eyes, nose, or mouth, or if you touch a surface that has the virus on it, like a doorknob, and then touch your face before washing your hands. Additionally, it can spread through direct contact with the virus, like kissing the face of a child with RSV. -CDC
    What did the illegal alien child die from ?

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/1...en-and-adults/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    What did the illegal alien child die from ?

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/1...en-and-adults/
    Sepsis
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

RSV has been around for a while, it spreads in the winter months among little kids on my caseload, especially kids from families that have a lot of members who have asthma. There is allegedly a causal factor between RSV and asthma, according to my brother, at least. When my sister's kid was about 3 she had it, and my brother was making his kids use hand sanitizer after each time they touched her. She never did develop asthma, as she is an adult now.