1. #1 ‘No Skeletons in My Closet’: Angelina Jolie Hints at U.S. Presidential Run 
    Actress and human rights advocate Angelina Jolie has refused to rule out a political career and hinted a run for U.S. president in 2020 is not beyond the realms of possibility.

Speaking during an interview on the BBC’s Today program in London, Jolie said she would have dismissed any thought of political ambition 20 years ago but would now go where she felt she was needed.

The 43-year-old, who is a special envoy to the U.N. Refugee Agency, was the guest editor of the show on Friday when she made the revelation
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...sidential-run/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Would that be the same UN whose Blue Helmets and bureaucrats "enjoy" children and teenagers a bit too much?

Would that be the UN whose Blue Helmets stood stock still - as ordered - before and during the Rwandan massacre?

Would that be the same UN who dug hundreds of wells around Bangladesh? Wells with a very unsafe level of arsenic? Knowing that watershed had high levels of arsenic? And then showered money on a corrupt Bangladeshi government to fix the problem?

Jolie didn't cause those "skeletons". She just chooses to identify with that closet built with skeletons. I would not vote for her to be deputy assistant dog catcher, because she's stupid and a fool.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Angelina probably has whole graveyards in her closet.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Democrats may have to get a bigger clown car, but sure, come on down. I can hardly wait for all the virtue-signaling attacks for racism and cultural appropriation over Tomb Raider from the other clowns and their follower.

She'd be the first President who drank blood and wore a vial of blood, either hers or her bf's.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Angelina probably has whole graveyards in her closet.

Well, there was that phase she went through when she was married to Billy Bob. Weren't they wearing vials of each other's blood as pendants? Plus, she gave that really weird public kiss to her brother. If we have to have another celebrity nominee, I'd rather see it be Oprah. At least she worked hard to get where she is.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'd rather see it be Oprah. At least she worked hard to get where she is.
    By copying Phil Donahue's exact style, note for note. Open the show, say something, walk around with a microphone, greet guest, give microphone to the audience and let them do your show for you. Roll credits.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    By copying Phil Donahue's exact style, note for note. Open the show, say something, walk around with a microphone, greet guest, give microphone to the audience and let them do your show for you. Roll credits.

I don't want a celebrity candidate next year, as a dem, I don't think that is the way to beat Trump.

But outside of politics, Oprah is more than just a talk show host at this point, she owns her own studio, cable channel, magazine, etc. She built her own business world from nothing. I respect that.

Donahue was an evolutionary step from Mike Douglas. And Douglas from ...

I don't think there's been a lot new in the TV talkshow since the 40s, and that was an evolution from radio. Oprah's taken a generic format, personalized it, made good guest and business choices, and done well.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!