1. #1 Mizzou admin: Men who ask out smaller women could violate Title IX 
    The University of Missouri assistant vice chancellor said in a recent legal deposition that the mere physical size of a man could constitute a Title IX violation.

Andy Hayes, the current assistant vice chancellor of civil rights and Title IX at the University of Missouri, agreed with her predecessor's statement in a Dec. 24 deposition involving a male student who asked a female student out on a date in 2016-2017. The deposition comes as the Trump administration considers changes to Title IX, which it says would strengthen due process rights for students on college campuses.

So, let me ask you what unwanted sexual advance means. Is that - is a request for a date an unwanted sexual advance, if it's unwanted. I mean, if someone asks you out that you don't want to go out with, is that an unwanted sexual advance?" Hayes' predecessor Cathy Scroggs, who retired in 2017, was asked in the legal questioning.

"Probably not the first time, no," Scroggs replied. "But the second time it would be?" the defendant asked. "If I keep turning him down and he keeps asking, I would consider that unwanted," Scroggs said. "The allegations against [defendant] Jeremy Rowles, do you believe that they've satisfied subsection 1 of sexual harassment?" Scroggs was later asked. "I think he was perceived as having power over her," Scroggs replied
    https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11688
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

What if the woman is bigger than the guy?

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    What if the woman is bigger than the guy?
    Roll her in flour
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    So basically I'm SOL when it comes to dating. Not many women in my neck of the woods are taller than 6'2".
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    So basically I'm SOL when it comes to dating. Not many women in my neck of the woods are taller than 6'2".

I used to be considered a tall woman-before the change, I was 5'10. I'm still 5'9. But some of the young women in my office, mostly African American women, are Amazons. There's one who is about 6'5.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    My son is 6'2" and his wife is 5'4" or 5'5". They met in saner times and places.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I used to be considered a tall woman-before the change, I was 5'10. I'm still 5'9. But some of the young women in my office, mostly African American women, are Amazons. There's one who is about 6'5.
    I do like tall women, and dated or went out with a few a in college. But fate has always meant that I married and mostly dated much shorter women afterwards. It has nothing to do with dominance.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender