1. #1 Google, Yahoo, AOL Tossed GOP Candidates’ Emails Into Spam Folders in 2018 midterm 
    Power CUer
    STUNNING REPORT! Top Email Service Providers Tossed GOP Candidates’ Emails Into Spam Folder During Election
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ring-election/

A recent report by imge. found that top US email service providers were sending emails from Republican candidates to the spam folder.
    Gmail, Yahoo and AOL.com were all sending emails from GOP candidates directly to the spam folder.

See also 100% FedUp:

To put these numbers in perspective, let’s examine two closely contested Senate races.

In Nevada, Democrat Jacky Rosen averaged over 90% placement in inboxes, compared to Dean Heller’s over 90% placement in spam.

In Florida, 100% of Republican Rick Scott’s emails went to spam in Yahoo, while 100% of Bill Nelson’s emails went to our Yahoo inbox.

With all the cheating going on, it's a miracle when a Republican wins. Rick Scott in Florida is fierce and wouldn't put up with the rantings of the left. I wish more Republicans had a backbone. This info needs to be disclosed more forcefully.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    With all the cheating going on, it's a miracle when a Republican wins. Rick Scott in Florida is fierce and wouldn't put up with the rantings of the left. I wish more Republicans had a backbone. This info needs to be disclosed more forcefully.
    I do believe there is a Deep State and they are in control of these tech companies.

Unless Google, Yahoo, and AOL treated D Party emails differently, this is a nothingburger. Mass-mailed whatevers from whatever source go into Google's "Promnotions" folder (they don't call it "Spam"). For example, emailed race instructions frequently go to my "Promotions" folder. For that matter, looking at my Yahoo email account, it also does not have a "Spam" folder. I don't think I've had AOL in this century, so I can't check there. This claim looks dubious, because it uses a term Google and Yaho do not use in their online email accounts.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Unless Google, Yahoo, and AOL treated D Party emails differently, this is a nothingburger.
    This is exactly the claim made in the article. Look at the bottom of the OP for two particularly egregious examples.

Please read before you criticize.

Gateway Pundit's record for getting taken in by false claims is not as good as it might be, unfortunately. I was using a tablet last evening, and did not see the embedded tables. The there was the use of the term "spam folder". Neither of the two services I use have an email folder titled "Spam", as I pointed out above. Add that to the fact that many conservatives get taken in by false narratives crafted to appeal to their confirmation bias and I know my wariness about stuff like this is as warranted as it is annoying; my wariness has also caught more than a few false or not-the-whole-story narratives over the past several years. Even the PR outfit whose study underlies the Gateway Pundit post recognizes that which email folder a mass emailing does to is not simple, and partisan bias is not the sole possibility:

To be sure, some accusations of “bias” against conservatives on digital platforms can be attributed to a lack of digital sophistication. But these findings are consistent across multiple entities serviced by multiple professional firms. The answer to this disparity might be structural bias, bad strategy, or some blend of both. Regardless of the reason, it is clear that Republicans need to find this answer to remain competitive in email marketing.
    (emphasis in the original)

When it comes to liberals I follow the following adage:
    "Never blame on stupidity what can be explained by malice."
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    When it comes to liberals I follow the following adage:
    "Never blame on stupidity what can be explained by malice."
    Having seen DUpipo stupidity, I have to ingly disagree.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Gateway Pundit's record for getting taken in by false claims is not as good as it might be, unfortunately. I was using a tablet last evening, and did not see the embedded tables. The there was the use of the term "spam folder". Neither of the two services I use have an email folder titled "Spam", as I pointed out above. Add that to the fact that many conservatives get taken in by false narratives crafted to appeal to their confirmation bias and I know my wariness about stuff like this is as warranted as it is annoying; my wariness has also caught more than a few false or not-the-whole-story narratives over the past several years. Even the PR outfit whose study underlies the Gateway Pundit post recognizes that which email folder a mass emailing does to is not simple, and partisan bias is not the sole possibility:

(emphasis in the original)
    While I understand that GP tends toward click bait, I actually checked the original on this study and put the chart, the links and a quote from that original into my OP. I can understand your not seeing the charts on a tablet, but I can't understand not seeing the link to the original article (which should have shown up) plus the quote from it which I will repost below.

To put these numbers in perspective, let’s examine two closely contested Senate races.

In Nevada, Democrat Jacky Rosen averaged over 90% placement in inboxes, compared to Dean Heller’s over 90% placement in spam.

In Florida, 100% of Republican Rick Scott’s emails went to spam in Yahoo, while 100% of Bill Nelson’s emails went to our Yahoo inbox.
    I understand that we all get taken in from time to time, but I do check things. I'm not someone who grabs the latest blog and posts everything from it on CU in dozens of posts. That would be someone else.