Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 How will Obama destroy the military? 
    gator
    If that moron Obama wins the General Election and has both houses of Congress all kinds of bad things are going to happen. One of them is that the military is going to be destroyed. It was hurt bad enough with Carter and Clinton but you ain’t seen nuttin yet until you see what Obama will do.

Not only will be cut and run in Iraq but I suspect Obama will raid the defense budget to pay off his sleazy special interest groups. I suspect many defense program will be cut back or eliminated. Training will suffer.

The biggest problem I can see is that American middle class kids won’t join the service in this all volunteer military. I suspect troop morale will decline significantly and the enlistment rate will drop. Fewer people will reenlist. Everybody will be trying to get out.

Like with Clinton brave men and women who served our country honorable will not even hang their Honorable Discharge papers on the wall because they will be ashamed to have Obama’s name on it.

I think he will pretty well destroy the military. Of course being the dishonest Liberals that he is he will blame it on Bush, or something.

While I agree with you, I'm surprised to see that you believe leaving Iraq is cutting and running. I would think that is the one positive you can find from Obama's potential presidency.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    While I agree with you, I'm surprised to see that you believe leaving Iraq is cutting and running. I would think that is the one positive you can find from Obama's potential presidency.
    I have said many times recently that I don't have a clue why we invaded Iraq but since we are there we need to complete the mission then extract ourselves from Middle East politics.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    If that moron Obama wins the General Election and has both houses of Congress all kinds of bad things are going to happen. One of them is that the military is going to be destroyed. It was hurt bad enough with Carter and Clinton but you ain’t seen nuttin yet until you see what Obama will do.

I think he will pretty well destroy the military. Of course being the dishonest Liberals that he is he will blame it on Bush, or something.
    I agree with that plus he will socialize every aspect of our society.

I have said many times recently that I don't have a clue why we invaded Iraq but since we are there we need to complete the mission then extract ourselves from Middle East politics.

I agree with all you say, but the problems associated with a complete political extarction are huge. Especially since we'll have a strong ally in Iraq, once the mission is complete.

I was in the Army under Nixon, Ford, and Carter while on AD. The minimum I expect fom and Obama administration would be cuts in training and weapons development. The quality of the force will be reduced because anyone who can retire will retire. Many NCOs and offciers with less than 10 years service will probably get out as well since they won't see a bright future in tehir chosen field.

I see no good for the country in general iof Obama is elected.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Naďve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

We will never be able to completely extract ourselves from Middle East politics.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    We will never be able to completely extract ourselves from Middle East politics.
    Not if we continue like we are now and make the security of Israel the cornerstone of American foreign policy.

Obama will make Clinton’s dismemberment of our Armed Forces seem like child’s play. If he’ allowed to become Commander in Chief the US Marines will be deployed with flowers in their hair.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Obama will make Clinton’s dismemberment of our Armed Forces seem like child’s play. If he’ allowed to become Commander in Chief the US Marines will be deployed with flowers in their hair.
    Their is no doubt in my mind. He will be the next liberal chink in the armor of the shield of the U.S.A. Liberals in the USA have succeeded in defeating only one armed force, our own. We were decimated under the Klintoon regime. Half our Navy, Half our Airforce, and half our Army in less than 8 years.

No other force is more destructive to the United States military than a Liberal President.

22 years AD and counting. I will not tolerate service under anoher anti-American/anti-military Liberal. I am not alone either. many of my peers will follow suit. Then lets see those limp wristed types crap their pants when the real men no longer man the walls in their defense.

With the asshole Chinese coming on line with some supposedly respectable submarine hardware - this timing could be the worst in decades for the United States Navy.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)