Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Even as someone who hates John Kerry I can see that is not what he meant with that crappy joke.
    Now who's spinning?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Now who's spinning?
    Still you I think.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    That is their business, not mine.

I would rather have the lives of the almost 4,000 young men and women back than to have one Iraqi with a purple finger. If they want freedom then let them fight for it. It is not my business to intervene.

The Soviet Union went bankrupted trying to make sure that everybody in the world wore red scarves. We can go bankrupt and lose many fine men and women with this purple finger bullshit.

Our business should be business not nation building. Nation building cost a lot of money and lives. It also gets people pretty pissed off at you. Our Founding Fathers warned us to not get involved in shit like that. We need to pay a little more attention to our Founding Fathers and a little less attention to those that profit and are made safe by the US fighting their wars for them.

We should kick ass when necessary and have the strongest military in the world but we shouldnít be dumbshits.
    Agree with all of the above. We're led by dumbshits, thoough. And we're dumbshits for electing them.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the NaÔve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.