1. #1 IGGY AZALEA WEARS CONTROVERSIAL CRADLE OF FILTH SHIRT AND PEOPLE ARE FREAKING OUT 
    https://www.altpress.com/news/iggy-a...f-filth-shirt/

The shirt has been around for over 20 years. I remember seeing it in magazines, and even then thinking "that's a bit much".

This is certainly a teachable moment though, and yet another reminder that if it weren't for double standards, moonbats wouldn't have any standards at all.

Iggy posted that she wished she would have posted the pics on Christmas. Which she is allowed. But I wonder if she would jump on the controversy bandwagon with a "Muhammad was a pedophile" (which is well established) tshirt, maybe with a Biden-esqe image of the Prophet with his hand on the shoulder of an uncomfortable looking little girl. My money says no, and after writing that, I wish I had money to print up some of those....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Iggy Azalea is a has-been and attention whore (besides being a real whore) who is in need of a fix.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Hey I remember that shirt! I remember growing up in a small town and people having a fit over my Marilyn Manson shirts in High School. I listened to Cradle of Filth in the 90s and told them they had no idea just how tame Manson actually was.

Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    Hey I remember that shirt! I remember growing up in a small town and people having a fit over my Marilyn Manson shirts in High School. I listened to Cradle of Filth in the 90s and told them they had no idea just how tame Manson actually was.

LOL.

I grew up in a religiously conservative city in the 70s and I actually had friends who were not allowed to listen to any rock music, nor were they allowed to dance. People actually protested at the theaters over Jesus Christ, Superstar and Oh, God, as they thought both movies were disrespectful of God. They also protested Ted Nugent's concerts, which is really funny/ironic by modern political standards.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    LOL.

I grew up in a religiously conservative city in the 70s and I actually had friends who were not allowed to listen to any rock music, nor were they allowed to dance. People actually protested at the theaters over Jesus Christ, Superstar and Oh, God, as they thought both movies were disrespectful of God. They also protested Ted Nugent's concerts, which is really funny/ironic by modern political standards.
    I convinced my parents to take me to a GWAR concert...they never took me to another concert after that.

Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    I convinced my parents to take me to a GWAR concert...they never took me to another concert after that.
    Can't imagine why. Which president were they decapitating at the time? Were you close enough to get sprayed with the Cuttlefish of Cthulhu?

(Note: not a huge GWAR fan, but they were getting a lot of press back when I was reading several metal magazines a month, and their productions were always interesting to look at. The band takes shock rock production to a new level with their costumes, props and story lines.)
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    Can't imagine why. Which president were they decapitating at the time? Were you close enough to get sprayed with the Cuttlefish of Cthulhu?

(Note: not a huge GWAR fan, but they were getting a lot of press back when I was reading several metal magazines a month, and their productions were always interesting to look at. The band takes shock rock production to a new level with their costumes, props and story lines.)
    It was the 90s and I was in high school so it was Clinton. My stepmom had a shit fit when Oderous came out with a big rubber dick swinging from the front of his costume. I thought it was hilarious. I don't remember getting sprayed but I did get Beefcake the Mighty's attention. He gave me the finger.