Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Suspect in custody for deadly shooting of Jazmine Barnes 
    link

greyl (18,966 posts)

Suspect in custody for deadly shooting of Jazmine Barnes

Updated 18 mins ago

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --

Sources say one suspect is in custody for the deadly shooting of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes, but the investigation is ongoing with a possible second suspect.

According to sources, the suspect does not resemble the sketch given.

The Harris County Sheriff's Office posted a statement on Twitter, saying the investigation has taken a "new direction."

HCSOTexas @HCSOTexas

The Jazmine Barnes Homicide investigation has taken a new direction. Detectives are in the process of interviewing persons of interest. More details will be released as soon as possible. #hounews #JusticeForJazmine

9:52 PM - Jan 5, 2019

905 people are talking about this

https://abc13.com/sources-say-a-susp...oting/5021439/

This is about the 7 year old girl that was killed by supposedly a "white man" that DUers claimed - with no more information than that, that it was a "hate crime".

Gee, what's MISSING from this report?

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ar-and-opens-f

OH YEA, this says NOTHING about his suspect's SKIN COLOR. Previously it was proclaimed for all to see that a WHITE MAN killed a BLACK GIRL and it was a "hate crime".

DUers know as well as we do that if the skin color of the suspect is not stated that in all likelihood the suspect is black or maybe another minority. They show that they know it because NOT A SINGLE DUer mentioned SKIN COLOR in their comments.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/eric-...barnes-killer/

Police did not provide a mug shot of the man they charged, but it was reported by Fox 26 and the Houston Chronicle that the suspect Eric Black Jr. is African-American. The killer was initially described as being a middle-aged white man by the family. The station also reported it has sources say the killing may have been related to gang activity.
    The person who was later arrested for doing the actual shooting is reported to also be black.

Amazing isn't it that the DUmmies start yelling 'racist' and 'hate crime' before the facts are known. Then 90% of the time it's either a black person staging the "hate crime" or the info is all wrong and it was either a black person all along or had NOTHING to do with being a "hate crime"?

All of it is jack*ss predictable.

I don't blame the family. They were going through the trauma of being shot at. What I do blame are the assholes who blamed Trump and Trump supporters for this.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

I'm waiting for the DUpipo to describe him as a very dark skinned caucasian...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I expect it's much like the instances of White criminals saying 'Some Black dude did it', and this family knew damn well it was gang-related and they're mixed up in some kind of criminal activity themselves.

A 20-year-old man has been charged with capital murder in connection to the death of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes, who was fatally shot in the back seat of her mother's car in a drive-by shooting near a northeast Houston Walmart.

Authorities charged Eric Black Jr. in the death, saying it appears to be the result of mistaken identities and that the family was not the intended targets of the gunfire on Dec. 30.

"All evidence gathered so far in the Jazmine Barnes Homicide case supports investigators; strong belief that she and her family were innocent victims," the Harris County Sheriff's Office tweeted early Sunday.

From today’s chronicle
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    African American kills another African American, this time sadly a little girl. And now the media won't care.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

This article seems to be a bit more recent, and has additional info:

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- New details in the deadly shooting of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes revealed the suspects fired at the car she was in by mistake. According to court documents, the suspects believed it was another vehicle.

An investigation tip led authorities to 20-year-old Eric Black Jr. who has been charged with capital murder in the deadly shooting and a second suspect has been taken into custody.

An investigation revealed evidence that corroborated the tip, authorities say, and Black was taken into custody in east Harris County without incident. He later reportedly admitted to taking part in the shooting.
    The article includes pix of the suspects, pix DUpipo will find disappointing (FWIW, I'm neither disappointed nor relieved; I'm just glad they caught the apparent killer and accomplice). I do wish the article had not used the phrase "wrong car", as it suggests that there was a "right car" the killers could have shot at.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    A 20-year-old man has been charged with capital murder in connection to the death of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes, who was fatally shot in the back seat of her mother's car in a drive-by shooting near a northeast Houston Walmart.

Authorities charged Eric Black Jr. in the death, saying it appears to be the result of mistaken identities and that the family was not the intended targets of the gunfire on Dec. 30.

"All evidence gathered so far in the Jazmine Barnes Homicide case supports investigators; strong belief that she and her family were innocent victims," the Harris County Sheriff's Office tweeted early Sunday.

From today’s chronicle
    Does not account for the extremely misleading ID of a perp, smacks of narrative creation by the PD/DA.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    21 min ago

Honeycombe8

12. So, a tipster called in. Good.

Horrible. Looks like they were trying to shoot someone else and mistook the car the little girl was in for that other one.*

They are Af. American, so it wasn't a hate crime
    Oh, so you wanted it to be a white on black hate crime?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

They are Af. American, so it wasn't a hate crime
    Funny as it appears to me that 90% of black on black crime is a “hate” crime, that is if such a thing truly exist. IMHO all crime is hate crime from the perps view.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault