Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    He's been charged with capital murder, per Houston County Sheriff.

https://twitter.com/HCSOTexas/status...39467496239109

I'd post an article, but most I'm finding are trying to twist their way out of the hate crime fertilizer that this disgusting incident generated.

It appears there is another suspect still being sought, and these two scum thought they were shooting at someone else. But since it's not a white guy shooting innocent black girls, the story will disappear, because black on black crime doesn't fit "the narrative", which is just as sickening as the original hate crime assumptions.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I'm finding it really hard to believe that the family who just had their little girl murdered would lie to the police, deflecting them from finding the murderer(s), just to still up racial @#$%. As badly wrong as they were, I think it was an honest mistake, lack of observation when their little girl was dying and the Mom wounded or possibly mistaking the vehicle from which the shots were fired (and therefore the occupants as well).

Enabling your child's murderer to (possibly) escape for the sake of stirring up racial @#$% is too crazy to be believable, IMO.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    He's been charged with capital murder, per Houston County Sheriff.

That’s the driver. Woodruffe(sp?) is being examined as the shooter. He’s currently in jail on a drug charge so he’s not going anywhere.

The white guy came under suspicion because he took off like a bat out of hell at the first gunshot.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

It's sickening how this country has gotten so caught up in race wars that this child's murder becomes about that. How about if we focus on the real problem, crime. Period. I don't care if the people are purple.
    "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things" ~ Col 3:2

"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away.." ~ 2 Cor. 5:17

Quote Originally Posted by teresa margaret View Post
    I do blame the family, in particular the mother - they gave a false description and they drew up a false sketch:

blue eyes, beard, around age 40, white. red truck - ALL wrong. That Houston player and SJL come off as fools falling for this hoax. Speaking of fools:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211606702

there's more, but only pinto and cwy come off as having any reasoning skills in that thread - the sun isn't even up in Houston that time of the morning, how could anybody see the color of his eyes in this situation? DUmmies will be dummies . . .
    My gosh! The resemblance is uncanny. Could be twins separated at birth... just Wow!
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by FaithHopeLove View Post
    It's sickening how this country has gotten so caught up in race wars that this child's murder becomes about that. How about if we focus on the real problem, crime. Period. I don't care if the people are purple.
    In this society, admitting the obvious fact that the problem is not guns or skin color, but people, generally, would be like opening a supertanker full of worms. Our society doesn't want to admit - let alone contemplate - that three-letter S-Word, "SIN".

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    In this society, admitting the obvious fact that the problem is not guns or skin color, but people, generally, would be like opening a supertanker full of worms. Our society doesn't want to admit - let alone contemplate - that three-letter S-Word, "SIN".
    Exactly.
    "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things" ~ Col 3:2

"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away.." ~ 2 Cor. 5:17

Shaun King And The Surprising Conclusion Of The Jazmine Barnes Murder Case

The added twist is that the tip leading to the arrest actually came in through Shaun King who had been offering a $100,000 reward. He wrote about the sudden change in the direction of the case on Instagram:

On this past Thursday, a brave witness came to me to report that Larry Woodruffe and Eric Black, Jr. actually shot and killed 7 year old Jazmine Barnes and that Jazmine’s mother and family and 4 other eyewitnesses had confused a white man who sped off in his truck as the shooter. I reported this to the Sheriff immediately, because the witness was so compelling, but the sheriff and I both just could not make sense of it. 4 different eyewitnesses thought the shooter was the white man in the truck. It wasn’t. It was these men. We received so many bad tips, and so much misinformation, it just took us 3 days to solve it after the initial report was made.

Let me tell you the story of the red truck and how it came to be the focus of this investigation. Two men, in a completely different vehicle, pulled up and shot and killed Jazmine Barnes, shot her mother, and injured her sisters. Jazmine and the girls were still in pajamas. Her mother and the girls never saw the shooter. They heard the shots, saw that Jazmine was shot in the head, that her mother was shot, and then looked up and saw this red truck with a white man driving it peeling off. THREE separate eyewitnesses, each credible, who also heard the shooting, also saw this truck speeding off. I spoke to each of them. They also assumed the white man driving it fired the shots. A brave man even followed the red truck in his own car and got a good look at him. A tow truck driver also saw the truck and got a look at him. In the meantime, the two men that actually shot and killed Jazmine drove off in a completely different direction through the neighborhood. They each later claimed that they thought they were shooting someone from a rival gang. Yes, they did it. No, they weren’t framed. It just took several days to solve it.
    So there was no deception, just a mistake based on a real white guy in a real red truck getting the Hades out of an area where a shooting happened (a rather rational response).

So who's the worse race-baiter? The family whose observation was distracted due their child dying in front of them? Or the people who assumed the family decided to use their child's murder as an opportunity to stir up racial @#$% AND let their child's murderer possibly escape?!

Shaun King is lying yet again - there are no four eyewitnesses, the sheriff said the only eyewitnesses were the mother and sisters. Jaz's lawyer said something about four people seeing the "red truck", and even that's dubious, since nobody has ever found one of these people, and if some other drive really followed the red truck "for some time", really odd there was no license plate number.

Shaun stuck his fake black nose into this, and now he's trying to downplay his role. He had this tip since Thursday, yet sat on it while Houston was on the verge of a race riot. No, I don't think that was the motive for falsely blaming a white guy, the family was probably trying to deflect away from the shooter. It's common to invert the truth when you are trying to deceive:

Washington said the attack -- which happened near a northeast Harris County Walmart -- happened so fast she didn't even have a chance to see what happened
    = it actually is recalled by LaPorsha iin slow-motion, and she saw exactly what happened

"It was that quick. I didn't even see him. I didn't see the truck," she said. "I didn't see anything but shattered glass and bullets coming towards my car." - she saw it all and somehow managed to see flying bullets.

"He emptied out his gun," Washington said. "I know that for a fact." - she's not sure

and her criminal record, her fake crying - at best, she is covering for her daughter who ought-right lied:

Jazmine's sister, 15-year-old Alxis Dilbert, said she looked directly into the killer's eyes just before the shooting.

"It was like a look into his car. You know how when you’re driving and y’all make eye contact and look back? It was like that," Alxis said. "He was white and he had blue eyes and that was it, because he had a hoodie on. I couldn’t see his hair. Nothing like that."

https://www.khou.com/article/news/sk.../285-626022855

but it was really two black imen n their early twenties that was it.

Power CUer
    Media silent after fake 'hate crime' involving the murder of a little girl, exposed
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...l_exposed.html

The shooting death of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes in Houston set off a media frenzy when the mother and sister of the victim described the shooter as a white male, "with blue eyes, a thin build and no beard. They say he 'looked sick' with sunken cheekbones and a pale face with a 'five o'clock shadow.' He was wearing a black hoodie."

The sister was even more helpful, giving authorities enough information to develop a sketch of the "killer" who, the mother says, "intentionally" targeted her daughter.

Authorities arrested Robert Cantrell, whose red pickup truck was identified by the mother as the vehicle the shooter fired from.

Justice done? Not exactly. A few hours after Cantrell was picked up, authorities arrested two black men for the crime...

The media have gone silent about the mistaken identity angle of the story despite the coverage they gave the killing of Jazmine Barnes and the detailed description the mother gave authorities of the killer. In fact, there has been no mention of the mother's original description of the killer at all.

Cantrell's pickup was near the scene, so it's excusable that the mother and sister believed he may have been the killer. But there's no excuse for the media bias in this case that turned a local tragedy into a national race drama. All too easily, the media fall for these stories, especially when the "right" people push the racial angle to them.