Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76
  1. #21  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society is down in the Southern Ocean because governments refuse to uphold the international conservation regulations that they are signatory to. They act as citizens when our governments fail to uphold their responsibilities.

    Over two decades of diplomacy to end illegal Japanese whaling has failed. Diplomacy is a tool that the Japanese government uses to buy time while they kill whales. They have not conceded an inch, they have not lowered their quotas by a single whale and they continue to spit in the face of citizens around the world who want to see the whales protected, especially in an internationally established whale sanctuary.

    You don't kill whales in a whale sanctuary. You don't kill whales to sell their meat when there is an international moratorium on commercial whaling and you don't debase science by prostituting the name for profits.

    The Japanese are selling whales that they DON'T own.

    BTW- The Sea Shepherd’s Captain flies all over the world and into and out of the US. You'd think such a well renowned "terrorist" would make the no fly list....unless of course he's not.

    That's my 2 cents.
    It blows my mind that you'll support the actions of people who break REAL laws. Who have attempted to place the lives of Japanese sailors who are commiting NO crimes into mortal danger many times.

    If these people had done any of these actions against our own ships, they would have been sunk long ago. They've illegally boarded those ships. They've attempted to sabatoge those ships. They put the lives of their own crew in danger in attempting to commit piracy. And you've thrown your lot in with them.

    That is just pathetic.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Oh btw M21...tell me, do you also support ELF and other environazi organisations?
    Tonight I happened to be standing in a Department Store (JC Penny) with my wife looking at a piece of jewelry she was interested in. Behind us was a rack of fur coats specifically from China. I pointed to the label and we went to another store to look for jewelry. I'm not going to change the world alone but as I told you before I won't stand around wringing my hands waiting for "somebody" to do something, "someday."

    My 14 year old Granddaughter is a Vegan, has been for several years, and I couldn't be more proud of her. God will hold us all responsible for how we treated his creation.

    This is how fur coats are made in China.

    LADIES OF CU - Do NOT watch this video as it depicts graphic animal cruelty and violence
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2pAcygP-bw
    Last edited by M21; 12-30-2008 at 12:24 AM.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

    You Say The Battle Is Over
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,619
    Oh FFS.

    It's because of anti fur and animal rights nut WACKJOBS that I had to have the police fill out a criminal report on our house after someone fucked with our phones. It's because of people like that, that we have to get threat briefings from the FBI and warn our kids to take special measures. It's because of a bunch of assholes that equate human life with the lives of a fucking lab rat that we have not been able to have a published phone number for the last 6 years.

    Fuck 'em with a big red hammer.

    I hope thay have the balls to die kicking and screaming in pain rather than using narcotics tested on animals that might help 'em.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    It blows my mind that you'll support the actions of people who break REAL laws. Who have attempted to place the lives of Japanese sailors who are commiting NO crimes into mortal danger many times.
    Did you miss this or have you stopped reading my posts all together?

    BTW- The Sea Shepherd’s Captain flies all over the world and into and out of the US. You'd think such a well renowned "terrorist" would make the no fly list....unless of course he's not.
    I challenge you to call the FBI and turn Captain Paul Watson in. It's your patriotic duty. Tell us all what they say to you. Here's the number -> FBI Report Terrorist Activity: Call 1-866-483-5137 or https://tips.fbi.gov

    Post your results right here for us all to read.
    Last edited by M21; 12-30-2008 at 11:38 AM.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

    You Say The Battle Is Over
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Oh FFS.

    It's because of anti fur and animal rights nut WACKJOBS that I had to have the police fill out a criminal report on our house after someone fucked with our phones. It's because of people like that, that we have to get threat briefings from the FBI and warn our kids to take special measures. It's because of a bunch of assholes that equate human life with the lives of a fucking lab rat that we have not been able to have a published phone number for the last 6 years.

    Fuck 'em with a big red hammer.

    I hope thay have the balls to die kicking and screaming in pain rather than using narcotics tested on animals that might help 'em.
    I'm not sure it's how you died but rather how you lived that's important and I personally don't equate animal life with human life either. We aren't talking about life saving medical research being conducted here. We are talking about meat from endangered humpback whales being sold, and fur coats to appease western vanity. If you want to throw cosmetics in we can go there too.

    No man is a villain in his own eyes.
    Last edited by M21; 12-29-2008 at 11:59 PM.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

    You Say The Battle Is Over
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    16,285
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Oh FFS.

    It's because of anti fur and animal rights nut WACKJOBS that I had to have the police fill out a criminal report on our house after someone fucked with our phones. It's because of people like that, that we have to get threat briefings from the FBI and warn our kids to take special measures. It's because of a bunch of assholes that equate human life with the lives of a fucking lab rat that we have not been able to have a published phone number for the last 6 years.

    .
    Wow.
    That is bad stuff, sorry you & your family have that to deal with. :mad:
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 12-30-2008 at 03:51 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    651
    BTW- The Sea Shepherd’s Captain flies all over the world and into and out of the US. You'd think such a well renowned "terrorist" would make the no fly list....unless of course he's not.
    Oh my my....What a carbon footprint the nice captain must have.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis MN
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    No man is a villain in his own eyes.
    You certainly have proven this to be true about yourself.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Oh FFS.

    It's because of anti fur and animal rights nut WACKJOBS that I had to have the police fill out a criminal report on our house after someone fucked with our phones. It's because of people like that, that we have to get threat briefings from the FBI and warn our kids to take special measures. It's because of a bunch of assholes that equate human life with the lives of a fucking lab rat that we have not been able to have a published phone number for the last 6 years.

    Fuck 'em with a big red hammer.

    I hope thay have the balls to die kicking and screaming in pain rather than using narcotics tested on animals that might help 'em.
    Like I said - these wackos are almost ALWAYS anti-human.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    You certainly have proven this to be true about yourself.
    Because it's a long standing Conservative principle to kill, destroy, and consume without any moral restraint.

    Thanks for your input.

    Daddy where does water come from? The faucet son.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

    You Say The Battle Is Over
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •