1. #1 Ed O'Keefe (barf) sez nothing substantial from either side to end the shutdown. 
    link

sprinkleeninow (4,825 posts) Ed O'Keefe (barf) sez nothing substantial from either side to end the shutdown.

Dems say ditch the dumb wall and reopen the gov't. Substantial.

I can't wrap my head around this bizarre.
    Substantial? No that's just the temper tantrum Dems demanding that Republicans do what they want them to do.

It's jack*sses who think that they are entitled to whatever they want without having to EVER compromise.

It's jack*sses who don't care how many people are killed by illegal immigrants and gang members or how many people are killed by the drugs they bring in. And they definitely do NOT care about kids, girls and young women who are trafficked. All they care about is opposing President Trump and acting like jack*sses.

WashPost alum, now works for SeeBS never heard of the guy, but thanks to DDG I know who I'm yawning at.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Power CUer
    Elspeth's Prediction:

The government will reopen after MLK. The deal will be made or the solution will be found just before MLK weekend.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Elspeth's Prediction:

The government will reopen after MLK. The deal will be made or the solution will be found just before MLK weekend.
    President Trump should ensure that it happens on that day, with wall funding. And follow up with the uncited MLK quote...content of character not color of skin. And watch libs go further apeshit. Fact checking the quote, plagiarism, diagnosing it, etc.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender