Thread: Fabulous Friday

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post
    I like your choice for best.

Thresher shark quick death device. ;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Geez. I hope you got no one else living in your house, or next door to you cause that much fire power is gonna blow away your neighbors. :eek:
    My nearest neighbor is about 100 yds away. And he makes me look relatively unarmed. It's highly unlikely anyone will mess with us. We're way off the main road, far off the secondary road, and every redneck hillbilly nilla craker in the hood is pretty well armed and can shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Thresher shark quick death device. ;)
    Or any other fishy with an attitude. I like. :)

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the NaÔve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post
    Or any other fishy with an attitude. I like. :)

Only live fish coming on my boat are sardines and anchovies (in the bait tank). :p
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Banned
    Cloudy and dull (what a surprise) here in the Insurance Capital. It's Friday, so I'm working from home, but already in spirit in the pub watching football (as I will be in the flesh soon).

TOTD:
    Best - Probably the lock on the door. In more years than most here, I've never kept a weapon in the house and I've never been robbed

Worst - Haven't a clue

Did I answer the right question. It's hard when there's all these decision criteria. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Cloudy and dull (what a surprise) here in the Insurance Capital. It's Friday, so I'm working from home, but already in spirit in the pub watching football (as I will be in the flesh soon).

TOTD:
    Best - Probably the lock on the door. In more years than most here, I've never kept a weapon in the house and I've never been robbed

Worst - Haven't a clue

Did I answer the right question. It's hard when there's all these decision criteria. :D
    I'm not sure. Your answers were kind of gay but they stayed out of fashion so I think so. :p

gator
    I just got back from getting new glasses. They are tri-focals and they are taking a little hard to get use to.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I just got back from getting new glasses. They are tri-focals and they are taking a little hard to get use to.
    Tri-focals? Just how old are you?
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Patent Member
    Hot and sweaty day again. At least we got over the flooding issue.

TOTD:
    Best would have to be a dog. They've got better hearing than I do, and you don't have to be awake to operate one.
    Worst? No idea...probably relying on the local PD to get there in time.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Worst? No idea...probably relying on the local PD to get there in time.
    In my town - the HBPD has a perfect response record - best in the business.......

at identifying all the bodies at the scene of the crime. ;)

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Tri-focals? Just how old are you?
    I am younger than either GW Bush or Bill Clinton.