1. #1 Trump and the shameless society: Which came first? 
    https://news.yahoo.com/trump-shamele...100033959.html

snip

In Trump’s America, taking personal responsibility for anything you say or do is suddenly out of vogue, no matter which side you’re on or how petty the issue.

We’re living now in the shameless society, where accountability and apology are just white flags for the weak.

snip
    Are you kidding me? Dems, race pimps, SJWs all threw accountability out the window a couple of decades ago. But somehow, according to this moonbat, it's all Trump's fault, even recent democrat blowups...

snip

And so Democrats have decided that shame is a luxury they can’t afford, either. It’s totally fine for a new congresswoman to publicly call the president a “motherf***er” and declare herself “unapologetic” (even as she literally runs from reporters). And it’s perfectly legitimate for another freshman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, to peddle false facts in pursuit of policy, because, you know, she’s right on the big stuff.

snip
    I can't tell if it's doublethink, ignorance, or just a complete lack of comprehension.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Power CUer
    #1. It's propaganda
    #2. See what they mean by "responsibility." Remember that the Left is very fond of redefining familiar terms and mapping them to concepts that are not only different but sometimes the exact opposite.

The internet came first.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The internet came first.
    That is an interesting response.

Matt Bai National Political Columnist, Yahoo News
    Bill Clinton

Teddy the Snorkel Kennedy

The MSM covered up for both, and for RFK and JFK (though they didn't drown the girls they ...) before Teddy the Snorkel. Until Bai and his colleagues admit what they did, in detail, Bai (and his colleagues) has less than zero moral credibility.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Teddy was also skilled at the sport of scuba diving/race car driving on deserted roads.
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    I can't tell if it's doublethink, ignorance, or just a complete lack of comprehension.
    I'm going with all of the above.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Bill Clinton

Teddy the Snorkel Kennedy

The MSM covered up for both, and for RFK and JFK (though they didn't drown the girls they ...) before Teddy the Snorkel. Until Bai and his colleagues admit what they did, in detail, Bai (and his colleagues) has less than zero moral credibility.
    Cannot recall in Presidential history exactly which one or ones, but there were several with candidates and winners who were thought to have fathered other children. Not just Jefferson.

Early 1800's...
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Cannot recall in Presidential history exactly which one or ones, but there were several with candidates and winners who were thought to have fathered other children. Not just Jefferson.

Early 1800's...
    Grover Cleveland had fathered a child out of wedlock. But he had not tried to keep it particularly secret, and I believe he had provided necessary support for the child.

It's not confirmable, probably, but a Teddy the Snorkel insider wrote a tell-all back in (IIRC) the 80s in which he claimed that The Snorkel had paid for several of his flings' abortions.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Grover Cleveland had fathered a child out of wedlock. But he had not tried to keep it particularly secret, and I believe he had provided necessary support for the child.

It's not confirmable, probably, but a Teddy the Snorkel insider wrote a tell-all back in (IIRC) the 80s in which he claimed that The Snorkel had paid for several of his flings' abortions.
    Thanks! Recalled that involved his opponent James G. Blaine making it a campaign issue.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender