1. #1 Nancy Pelosiís solution for the border crisis 
    Power CUer
    https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/st...09859725283328
    Nancy Pelosiís solution for the border crisis is to repair border roads so that itís easier for immigrants to enter the United States. Seriously. Needless to say the Democrats are not taking this seriously.
    Video at link.

2. #2 Nancy Pelosiís solution for the border crisis 
    The break-up of the USA wonít come soon enough. People like her and the rest who follow this illogical and irrational thought process are utterly ridiculous and demonstrate the lunacy associated with leftists ideology.

She doesnít give a damn about our country. Itís about power and control. If attaining power and control means destroying the USA, so be it.

At some point in the future, I see another armed conflict to get this matter settled. The left and right coast leftists are determined to ruin the country. Look at CA. I donít need to say much more on the topic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GeorgeandSugar; 01-10-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Seriously? Nancy ‘No Wall’ Pelosi Actually Has a Moat Behind The Wall That Protects Her Property

Nancy Pelosi lives behind a border wall, but she doesn’t think the country should live behind one.

The House Minority Leader, who is facing a growing backlash from her own side, tweeted on Monday that Americans reject Trump “immoral and hateful obsession with building a wall on the border.”

The graphic accompanying her tweet called the wall a “symbol of hate.”

But what is the massive stone wall surrounding Pelosi’s property in Napa Valley a symbol of?

Pelosi and her husband Paul own a vineyard on Zinfandel Lane in St. Helena, California.

In an earlier article The American Mirror reported:

A fence within a wall and a “moat” protect Nancy Pelosi from the unwashed masses who would like a taste of her vineyard life.
    I wonder if there are alligators in the moat ?

Snopes Claims the article is false. However, Snopes used a picture of her house in San Francisco not the one referred to in St. Helena which is about 60 miles from San Francisco I think.

Wall defined:

a continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or DIVIDES AN AREA OF LAND.

Syn. BARRIER.

Barrier defined

a fence or other obstacle that PREVENTS MOVEMENT OR ACCESS.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.c...-her-property/

The American Mirror article

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/fen...neyard-estate/
    Last edited by Banacek; 01-10-2019 at 07:01 PM.
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Border roads are immoral and ineffective

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Please keep this in mind when musing over Nancy Palsy's words, she is senile and delusional.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Her tongue is bruised from sucking those false teeth so much, but seriously she is what causes civil wars, not elected by millions but a mere handful in her home district, acts like she was elected president.

How long before Nutzi cries... No mas ? ...

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I doubt anyone is surprised.
    May the FORCE be with you!