1. #1 Witness: Davis police officer was ambushed by bystander who then targeted ... 
    Witness: Davis police officer was ambushed by bystander who then targeted ‘random people’

Yes, an Illegal!

The shooting death of Davis Police Officer Natalie Corona Thursday night began with a routine collision that spiraled out of control when a bystander suddenly opened fire on Corona at close range, according to one of the drivers in the crash.

Christian Pascual, a 25-year-old UC Davis graduate, was driving a 1996 Infiniti on Fifth Street just before 7 p.m. when another vehicle hit his car and sent Pascual out of control and crashing into a third vehicle, he told the Sacramento Bee Friday morning.

Pascual got out of his vehicle to exchange information with the other drivers as Corona arrived and began talking to the drivers.

“I gave her my license and she was just about to give it to me,” Pascual said. “That’s when I heard the shots.”
    https://www.modbee.com/news/state/ca...224290565.html

Suspect in Newman officer's slaying was wanted man for nearly 4 years
    (Illegal Alien)

https://www.ksbw.com/article/suspect...years/25858254

Officer Natalie Corona
    "When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead."

"It is difficult only for the others."

"It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous ~

The shooting in Newman was on December 26, 2018. The shooting in Davis was January 10, 2019. Newman and Davis are over 100 miles apart, and in different counties. The officer shot in Newman was a man; the officer shot in Davis was a woman. The illegal who shot officer Singh in Newman was caught several days later, in Bakersfield, hundreds of miles from Davis. The articles you linked are about two completely different murders.

At this point, I have not yet seen any report giving the name of the POS who shot Officer Corona, and I have been searching fairly regularly.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

OOPS!
    I put the "Yes, an Illegal!" in the wrong place.

I didn't want to create two separate posts for the police killings so I put them both in the same message.
    "When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead."

"It is difficult only for the others."

"It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous ~

Quote Originally Posted by mrclose View Post
    Witness: Davis police officer was ambushed by bystander who then targeted ‘random people’

Yes, an Illegal!

https://www.modbee.com/news/state/ca...224290565.html

Suspect in Newman officer's slaying was wanted man for nearly 4 years
    (Illegal Alien)

https://www.ksbw.com/article/suspect...years/25858254

Officer Natalie Corona

The City of Davis puts their citizens and officers in harms way to protect illegals.

https://cityofdavis.org/home/showdocument?id=8468

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just checked the Sacto Bee and Davis Enterprise sites, still no info about the ID of the POS who killed this officer. So blaming Davis' and California's sanctuary laws may not be relevant. The killer might be an illegal, might be an Antifoid (I'm sure there are a few at UCD), might be a random nutjob.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    The shooting in Newman was on December 26, 2018. The shooting in Davis was January 10, 2019. Newman and Davis are over 100 miles apart, and in different counties. The officer shot in Newman was a man; the officer shot in Davis was a woman. The illegal who shot officer Singh in Newman was caught several days later, in Bakersfield, hundreds of miles from Davis. The articles you linked are about two completely different murders.

At this point, I have not yet seen any report giving the name of the POS who shot Officer Corona, and I have been searching fairly regularly.
    I haven't either, and this has been all over the news in San Diego. However, the POS killed himself afterwards. Too bad he couldn't have done that first.

New details emerge of Davis police officer's ambush murder

In a press conference Friday night, 24 hours after Corona was killed, police detailed the finding of the shooting suspect.

While Corona was responding to a multi-car collision, the suspect rode up on a bicycle, in the shadows, and opened fire.

"This clearly to us was an ambush," said Davis Police Chief Darren Pytel.

He hit Corona once, and she fell to the ground, police said.

Then, the suspect continued shooting her, unloading an entire magazine.

When he was out of bullets, the suspect reloaded and began shooting in other directions, police said.

Firetrucks were struck by the gunfire. A firefighter was hit in the boot but not injured. A bystander wearing a backpack says the backpack was hit by a bullet.

No one was injured, except for Corona.
    Police say after his shooting rampage, the gunman fled southbound on C Street toward 3rd Street. He then circled back up E Street, confronting residents.

He found a roommate of his and reportedly acted like nothing had happened. They went inside a residence and watched as officers swarmed the area, police said.

Officers soon found him using info they got from a backpack he dropped.
    A robot with a camera was sent inside, and this is how officers discovered the suspect was dead.

His identity is not being released.
    It isn't clear to me why the POS' name is yet unreleased. My best guess is that DPD thinks the POS was more than an opportunist who took advantage of a traffic accident, and are obscuring what they know.

I can't remember what all I've posted where, but my next door neighbor was a classmate of Officer Corona's Dad in police academy. Also, I grew up near Davis, a few miles outside of Woodland, and maybe 20 or 25 miles SE of where she grew up. So this tragedy is a bit close to home for me.

This article names the "suspect" and details about him.

Kevin Douglas Limbaugh

https://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/a...224372145.html
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys