1. #1 Nancy Pelosi...I know a temper tantrum when I see one...LMAO 
    link

Piglosi doing the Jack*ss Party usual - accusing other of what DEMOCRATS have done and are doing.

pbmus (7,595 posts) Nancy Pelosi...I know a temper tantrum when I see one...LMAO

CSPAN @cspan

1h

.@SpeakerPelosi: "It's a temper tantrum by the president. I'm a mother of five, grandmother of nine. I know a temper tantrum when I see one."

Bam Pow @TheeBamPow

What is laughable is the Democrats thinking anyone buys their crap. Democrat have been having uninterrupted childish temper tantrum because people saw through the Democrat Party and Hillery and elected President Trump instead.

Ms. Piglosi and Dems are having a temper tantrum screaming NO, NO, NO over and over again as they refuse to negotiate or to compromise. Piglosi and her piggies think they are entitled to have whatever they want.

President Trump is being the adult and saying "Your behavior is unacceptable. Sit up, quit sulking and start working WITH the Republicans to find answers to problems. Quit denying problems because you want them to continue and you because you refuse to admit that Republicans are right about this issue."

But like the childish children they are, Democrats refuse to do so. No surprise since it's been years since they have compromised with Republicans.

And people see this LOUD and CLEAR. They also see how unreasonable Democrats are being.

I know a self-conscious neurotic when I see one.

this is one of the phrases the jackass party and their cohorts in the MSM are parroting back and forth on end, as well as "manufactured crisis". They are NPCs, after all.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by teresa margaret View Post
    this is one of the phrases the jackass party and their cohorts in the MSM are parroting back and forth on end, as well as "manufactured crisis". They are NPCs, after all.
    "Manufactured Crisis"
    "Temper Tantrum"
    "Vanity Wall"

All focus group tested no doubt.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teresa margaret View Post
    Rush brought something similar to that on his show, and I was actually thinking about it beforehand. In 2000, George W. Bush chose Dick Cheney as VP. Every liberal and talking head used the exact same word to describe that choice: Cheney was chosen to add "gravitas" to the ticket. Don't think I've heard that word used since in the last 18 1/2 years.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Well San Fran Nan, I too know what a temper tantrum looks like. We've seen one from your side since the first Wednesday of November in 2016.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.