1. #1 Teen crashes car after driving blindfolded for Bird Box challenge 
    A 17-year-old has caused a highway collision after driving blindfolded as part of the Bird Box challenge.

Based on the hit Netflix horror starring Sandra Bullock, the social media challenge involves participants taking part in tasks while wearing a blindfold, emulating characters in the film who must evade sight-targeting monsters.

On Monday afternoon, the unnamed teen drove on the highway with her beanie hat pulled over her eyes. According to KUTV and the Layton police department, she soon careered into the other lane and hit another car, a light pole and a sound wall. Police are recommending charges of reckless driving.

“Honestly, I’m almost embarrassed to have to say ‘Don’t drive with your eyes covered’, but you know apparently we do have to say that,” Travis Lyman of the Layton police said. “The stakes are just so high and it’s just such a potentially dangerous thing as it is: to try and do it in that way is inexcusable. It really puts everybody at risk.”
    An under 10 I.Q. award contender !

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...teen-car-crash
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

What's her DU name?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Apparently there is a lot of this type of behavior going on. Frankly, I didn't see the Wow Factor of the movie. It was okay. Not great.
    "Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things" ~ Col 3:2

"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away.." ~ 2 Cor. 5:17

The fact that the ingoranus is 17 YO is scary. No concept of cause and effect, common sense, repercussion, and so easily influenced. These fools are not helping my pessimism about America's future.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    They should do something harmless to others like super-glue their butthole shut.
    "No, I'm not getting rid of ICE like how would we keep drinks cold"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    The fact that the ingoranus is 17 YO is scary. No concept of cause and effect, common sense, repercussion, and so easily influenced. These fools are not helping my pessimism about America's future.

And she obviously didn't see Talladega Nights.