1. #1 Massachusetts a breeding ground for the worst 
    Doesn’t it sometimes seem like almost every sanctimonious jerk in politics and the left-wing media has some kind of connection to Massachusetts?

The Commonwealth has become a magnet for a hugely disproportionate number of America’s most obnoxious know-it-alls — they’re not all natives, but so many of the nation’s most insufferable idiots have spent time here, and they all have one thing in common.

They’re smarter, more moral and just generally better than the rest of us, and they want to inform us of their superiority 24/7, whether we want to hear about it or not.

This state has turned out more jokers than the old Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College in Sarasota ever dreamed of
    Further down:

Massachusetts: the large intestine of America. There’s always something new making its way through the pipeline.

https://howiecarrshow.com/2019/01/11...for-the-worst/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

You got that right. The list of deplorable politicians emanating from MA is exhaustive. Sometimes I wonder about the intelligence of those who live in the state. Embarrassments like Senator Warren comes to mind. She ought to be prosecuted from falsifying applications claiming Indian heritage.

People in MA are morally bankrupted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like to think of Massachusetts as being more like the rectum of America, for obvious reasons.
    Liberals! The real fascists.