1. #1 Women’s March losing more big partners 
    Power CUer
    Women’s March losing more big partners
    https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/0...-big-partners/
    SPLC and Emily’s List quietly withdraw after Women’s March leaders’ ties to Louis Farrakhan and Nation of Islam exposed.

The Daily Beast has reported that the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has decided not to partner with the Women’s March this year.

SPLC considers Nation of Islam, which is led by Louis Farrakhan, a hate group. Women’s March leaders Tamika Mallory and Linda Sarsour are some of Farrakhan’s biggest supporters.

Nation of Islam is a hate group. Farrakhan has no problem vomiting his anti-Semitism everywhere he goes.

Unlike NOW and local chapters of the Women’s March, SPLC has not made a big announcement. They have taken this action quietly:

Jen Fuson, a spokeswoman for the SPLC, said “other projects were a priority,” but added they would continue to be involved in marches at the local level in areas where they have offices.

The third annual march, to be held on January 19, comes amid criticism of the March leadership’s past affiliation with and failure to fully denounce Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, as well as other allegations of anti-semitism from its former organizers. The SPLC has designated the Nation of Islam as a hate group. Asked whether the Farrakhan connection played a part in the decision not to partner with them, Fuson reiterated that the group had other priorities.

The same Daily Beast article noted that EMILY’s List, the group that wants to elect pro-abortion Democratic women, is no longer part of the list of Women’s March partners....

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    A Hate Group ! Gee would you think ?

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    They should have a march for America where all genders creeds and races join together in pride over America and support our countries President and its goals.
    Shit what the hell am I smoking?
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They should have a march for America where all genders creeds and races join together in pride over America and support our countries President and its goals.
    Shit what the hell am I smoking?
    Maybe these?

As frank on the Cave would say, oh my:

In Major Blow, Democratic National Committee Withdraws Women’s March Sponsorship

So the D Party was a sponsor of a Hate-Trump group. That's a non-shock.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!