1. #1 New York legislature votes to legalize abortion up to birth, let non-doctors abort 
    Power CUer
    This is the most far reaching abortion law in the country. They declare a "fundamental right" to an abortion. They celebrated killing by lighting up the World Trade Center in pink.

New York legislature votes to legalize abortion up to birth, let non-doctors commit abortions
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ne...on-up-to-birth

ALBANY, New York, January 22, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Both chambers of the New York state legislature voted Tuesday on legislation to enshrine a “fundamental right” to abortion in state law and eliminate protections for preborn babies until birth, in votes set to mark the anniversary of Roe v. Wade.

The state Senate voted 38-24 in favor of the so-called “Reproductive Health Act” Tuesday evening, the Albany Times-Union reports, a bill that has repeatedly cleared the state Assembly in years past but been blocked by the formerly-Republican Senate. Following the Senate vote, the Assembly passed it 92-47.

The bill declares that “Every individual who becomes pregnant has the fundamental right to choose to carry the pregnancy to term, to give birth to a child, or to have an abortion,” erases the state’s recognition of preborn babies older than 24 weeks as potential homicide victims, removes abortion from the penal code entirely, and allows licensed health practitioners other than full doctors to commit abortions....

Declaring abortion a “fundamental right” opens the door to invalidating “any limits on abortion” and “mandat[ing] that everyone take part in the culture of death,” the group warns. The bill would also prevent pregnant women whose babies are killed in violent attacks from seeing justice, and have the effect of “authorizing infanticide” by repealing the requirement that a second physician be on hand in the event that an attempted abortion past 20 weeks yields a live infant.

According to the CDC, 91% of all abortions are performed in the first 13 weeks of pregnancy, 7.6% in weeks 14-20 and 1.3% in the last weeks. The stats are from 2015.

Late term abortions are rare. I don't think many women get them because of the inconvenience of pregnancy, they've made it that far. I think most women who get them are women who wanted to give birth to a healthy baby, but found out that there are medical reasons why that is not going to happen, and that going through with the pregnancy to it's natural end will likely kill her.

I'm pretty sure that late term abortions were legal in NY before the law was passed. They just wanted to solidify in on the anniversary of Roe v Wade.

Jules from Pulp Fiction
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22