1. #1 Pelosi Says Wall Immoral 
    Pelosi just croaked out how immoral a border wall is. ------------------------------------------------------------------- No comment on this: The Grantham Collection - Abortion Instruments and photos of ...
    http://www.abortioninstruments.com/a...n_photos3.html -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tire-Tete
    This abortion instrument works by pushing the spike into the child's head. Once it is inside, the button is pushed. When it flattens, you can pull the child out.
    Embryotome
    This abortion instrument was used to
    cut off the baby's head, legs and arms. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is most disturbing concerning the Abortion Instrument site is, someone actually sat down & designed theses instruments for a single specific purpose. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ The video, I could not finish watching.----------------------------------------------------------------- According to our Liberals, there is nothing there, but an unidentifiable bunch of random cells.
    Last edited by Jimsouth; 01-24-2019 at 08:15 PM.
    There is no such thing as a normal life; there is just life. Jimsouth ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org
    www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

That has been her fall back position for a while now. I have trouble understanding how someone who lacks basic morals is able to make a moral judgment on an inanimate object.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Pelousy has an agenda, instead of spending $$ for a wal she wants "technology" for the border. In plain english what that means is big government contracts for her supporters in silicone valley who are all liberal democrats.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    Pelousy has an agenda, instead of spending $$ for a wal she wants "technology" for the border. In plain english what that means is big government contracts for her supporters in silicone valley who are all liberal democrats.
    Yeah. She's not gonna win this. In fact, she's aging fast. She's no Margaret Thatcher, when it comes to managing stress.

She's a Keeper Of Odd Knowledge. She ain't gonna last long ...

As I've posted before (somewhere), Nancy Pelosi is particularly unqualified to speak of things being moral or immoral.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Evil has a way of disposing of itís followers when they are no longer ďserviceableĒ.
    This fact is one the left cannot accept, and never will until it comes to fruition personally OR close to home, & then itíll be too late.
    Pity!!!!!!!!!!