Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1 The Strangers--A Quick Review (No Spoilers.) 
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,697
    Just got back from seeing this film tonight.

    Now, I am not a scary movie expert. I tend to avoid them because I live alone and am excellent at freaking myself out. I am a mental case and all.

    But may I just say...

    That was one of the best scary movies I have seen in a long time. No computer graphics. Some, but not a ton of blood. Just edge of your seat, cover your eyes, bury your head in your date's shoulder, can I get a "Holy shit!" kind of a movie.

    Go see it. It scared the bejeesus out of me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Just got back from seeing this film tonight.

    Now, I am not a scary movie expert. I tend to avoid them because I live alone and am excellent at freaking myself out. I am a mental case and all.

    But may I just say...

    That was one of the best scary movies I have seen in a long time. No computer graphics. Some, but not a ton of blood. Just edge of your seat, cover your eyes, bury your head in your date's shoulder, can I get a "Holy shit!" kind of a movie.

    Go see it. It scared the bejeesus out of me.

    It looked freaky to me. I'm all over it. We will go in the next few days.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member newshutr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Just got back from seeing this film tonight.

    Now, I am not a scary movie expert. I tend to avoid them because I live alone and am excellent at freaking myself out. I am a mental case and all.

    But may I just say...

    That was one of the best scary movies I have seen in a long time. No computer graphics. Some, but not a ton of blood. Just edge of your seat, cover your eyes, bury your head in your date's shoulder, can I get a "Holy shit!" kind of a movie.

    Go see it. It scared the bejeesus out of me.
    You had a date????


    Oh...I'm so sorry. I just channeled Shannon...

    ;)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    You had a date????


    Oh...I'm so sorry. I just channeled Shannon...

    ;)


    *GASP*

    You didn't know? Jen is off limits. Better luck next time.:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    You had a date????


    Oh...I'm so sorry. I just channeled Shannon...

    ;)
    Just a friend. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member newshutr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    *GASP*

    You didn't know? Jen is off limits. Better luck next time.:D
    Trust me. I'm happily married.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member LogansPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    You had a date????


    Oh...I'm so sorry. I just channeled Shannon...

    ;)
    (that could not be more perfect);)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •