Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The chances of me visiting that shithole SF, let alone any particular restaurant in it, are exactly zero.

I have the ssid for my phone's hotspot set to "Trump is your President MAGA" with a very complex password.

It would be a fun way to spend the afternoon to sit just outside this restaurant with the hotspot tethering on and watch liberal heads explode as their mobile devices detect my phone.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Well I guess he has a right to do it but
    that doesn't make him any less a moron.
    exactly. This is no big deal, he's just doing this to try drum up publicity again:

https://liftbigeatbig.com/interview-...nji-lopez-alt/

just another Mexifornian.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    The chances of me visiting that shithole SF, let alone any particular restaurant in it, are exactly zero.
    The restaurant is not in San Francisco city or county. There are five cities between San Mateo and SF. If for some bizarre (or normal) reason you find yourself flying into SFO and have a hankering for German food, Gourmet Haus Staudt in Redwood City sounds like an equal or better alternative.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!