Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    And where is my damned sammich, Bitch!:D
    and beers. we need fresh beers.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Don't worry, the Islamic takeover of your country will be over soon and believe me, you won't have to worry about women firefighters, doctors, cops, cashiers or any of that silly stuff.
    Which is why I always laugh when leftists defend these shitbags.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Don't worry, the Islamic takeover of your country will be over soon and believe me, you won't have to worry about women firefighters, doctors, cops, cashiers or any of that silly stuff.
    You should probably visit Britain instead of dreamland Britain, I don't think theres an Iranian flag flying there yet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    You should probably visit Britain instead of dreamland Britain, I don't think theres an Iranian flag flying there yet.
    If there is sharia law - the flag isn't far behind.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sonora, Texas
    Posts
    4,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    You should probably visit Britain instead of dreamland Britain, I don't think theres an Iranian flag flying there yet.
    I did not say it had happened yet. Just that it will happen and soon. I wish we had more Muslims where I worked and they tried to get us to observe Ramadan. I would bring Spam and pork and ham to eat everyday of their fast. Maybe heat it in the microwave and let the smell waft through the office.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I did not say it had happened yet. Just that it will happen and soon. I wish we had more Muslims where I worked and they tried to get us to observe Ramadan. I would bring Spam and pork and ham to eat everyday of their fast. Maybe heat it in the microwave and let the smell waft through the office.
    dude - do it right. Bring an electric skillet and fry up some bacon - nice and fresh for you BLT. :) Be sure to remember your manners and offer to share. :)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •