Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Fairfax please stay where you are. Northam Stand your Ground... 
    link

Baltimike (837 posts)

Fairfax please stay where you are. Northam Stand your Ground...

I invite an INVESTIGATION in to Fairfax and these claims, but MAKE NO MISTAKE...this is them running game.

And the American people deserve better.

Right now, in my Democratic Party, people are guilty until proven innocent. Al Franken's resignation is proof of what can happen when we jump to judgement.

Fairfax has been in VA's public eye for quite some time. It's funny how the timing of his supposed scandal works to perfectly coordinate with the kGOPb's agenda.

It's so funny, I think it's suspicious.

Rape is a terrible thing. This is why we shouldn't take the allegations lightly. It is ALSO why we need to make sure this isn't political theatre to distract from the biggest counter intelligence investigation in the history of our democratic republic.

Russia has trolls on this...of this, you can be sure. And the timing of the top tier Commonwealth attacks have rendered me suspicious of ALL of it.

If Northam took black face pics, KKK pics, a combination thereof, whatever it was while he was a young Republican, it says a LOT that he's come so far as to have a black running mate and to call for the removal of Confederate statues. Full stop. We made progress as a nation, and HE made progress as a person. So, until you show me Northam in blackface et al after 2006, when he joined our party, the answer to whether you get to have his resignation is *NOPE*.

And as to Fairfax, the TIMING is the thing here. It was crazy how the talking points were for Northam to resign and "not even make it through the weekend" and then that Monday....BOOM...a lady with a Fairfax allegation. When that didn't take a hold the way they wanted, there is now another allegation.

And there will be more...whether we like it or not...the nature of this ploy is to define the narrative and saturate it until the walls break.

With Franken, it was OBVIOUS this shit was made up...like 'buddies of Roger Stone' made up. That isn't to say that 'buddies of Roger Stone' can't be assaulted or even victims of violent sexual acts, but Franken did NOT do it at all.

And with Fairfax, they will keep repeating it until it crushes him.

But he deserves better...

And so do we.

Right now, a concerted group effort of women can END a politician's career if they're a member of the Democratic Party. The kGOPb know this, and are weaponizing our morals and using that to force us into submission...to them. We need to stop letting them bully us into submitting to them

SLOOOOOW down. They are runnin' game. We need to stop acting like they're not.

Awwwwwwww. NOW they want 'innocent until proven guilty' after they didn't afford Kavanaugh the same. TWO specific incidences - they even know WHEN it happened and WHERE it happened (WOW) and told others AT THE TIME - and some DUmmies claim that Ford's accusations were 'more credible'.

They don't like it that Republicans are "weaponizing their morals" and insisting they play to the SAME standards they demand of Republicans.
    standingtall (1,830 posts)

3. If Fairfax is innocent he has every right to be defiant and not resign

regardless of what Virginia or national Democrats have to say about it.
    Well that's a new standard - if he doesn't resign it means he's "innocent".

Some call for an investigation. One like they had for Minnesota's Attorney General, Ellison, who was accused of abusing a girlfriend - The investigation was done by a firm TIED TO THE DEMOCRATS. It was fixed and wasn't a real investigation.

Funny, I seem to recall that Brett Kavanaugh wasn't given the same courtesy even when all of the allegations turned out to be false. In short, suck a fat one DU. Always remember that if you sow so shall you reap.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Baltimike (837 posts)

Fairfax please stay where you are. Northam Stand your Ground...

I invite an INVESTIGATION in to Fairfax and these claims, but MAKE NO MISTAKE...this is them running game.
    Ummmmmm ... neither the Rs nor the Russians forced/persuaded Northam to don whichever of the two costumes he used. Nor did either force/persuade Northam to choose that photograph for his yearbook picture. Those acts of stupidity were Northam's choices and Northam's alone. As to timing, so what? Northam set the time bomb, and if the timing inconvenience him and the D Party, take it up with Northam - no time bomb, no inconvenience.

As for Fairfax, Vanessa Tyson is black and a Democrat. Not a Republican or a Russian. I haven't seen a pic yet of Meredith Watson, but BaltiMike and MrCorpulent should be worried about how their silly CT is affected, IYKWIM.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    As for Fairfax, Vanessa Tyson is black and a Democrat. Not a Republican or a Russian. I haven't seen a pic yet of Meredith Watson, but BaltiMike and MrCorpulent should be worried about how their silly CT is affected, IYKWIM.
    I finally found a picture online of Meredith Watson. She also is black. If she was raped, her skin color does not make her experience and suffering any less or greater, but some DUpipo (and I assume they are not alone in this) have Played the Race Card, claiming that these accusations are attempts to destroy Fairfax using the stereotype of black men as over-sexed and rapists.

I've heard there may be other accusers in the wings, but the two women who have gone fully public are both black. BaltiMike and MrCorpulent hardest hit.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I finally found a picture online of Meredith Watson. She also is black. If she was raped, her skin color does not make her experience and suffering any less or greater, but some DUpipo (and I assume they are not alone in this) have Played the Race Card, claiming that these accusations are attempts to destroy Fairfax using the stereotype of black men as over-sexed and rapists.

I've heard there may be other accusers in the wings, but the two women who have gone fully public are both black. BaltiMike and MrCorpulent hardest hit.
    And EffieBlack, the now self anointed queen of all blacks.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Thanks, I forgot her. Is she really black? Or a honky virtue-signaler on speed and steroids?

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Thanks, I forgot her. Is she really black? Or a honky virtue-signaler on speed and steroids?
    Could be someone's clever mole.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Her and she she love to take it to the DUmmies when it comes to race and virtue signaling. The DUmmies lineup to kiss their asses too. Fun to watch!

Is she really black?
    That's what she says.

Power CUer
    Never forget....