1. #1 California police discover secret underground shooting range, 
    A California police department discovered a secret underground shooting range belonging to a "known gang member", complete with numerous weapons and ammo.

The Fontana Police Department posted pictures of the secret hideaway that they found Thursday night.

Last night members of the Fontana PD SMASH (Gang) Unit, served a search warrant on a residence of a known gang member. While searching the house a man hole was located that led to an underground hiding area and an additional underground area that was being used as a shooting range.

Numerous weapons were located, along with thousands of rounds of ammunition. Including a 100 round drum for an AR-15 rifle. All evidence was taken and suspects were booked without incident
    I wonder if these fine individuals had gun permits and owned the guns legally.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...g-members-home
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Stealth bulldozers could have solved this.
    "If space is a vacuum who changes the bags"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Alleged gang members; probably not licensed in accordance with CA law for the AR-15's and large magazines.
    “We will never give up on keeping our community safe and free of violence,” the press statement read. “We are the champions at Hide n Seek and no manhole will help you. If you hide we will find you. If you run you will go to jail tired. If you do crime in our city, we will hunt you in the pursuit of justice for our community.”
    My gun collection has killed at least five fewer people than the Kennedy clan has with airplanes, automobiles and golf clubs.

The punishment for all the permits he didn't get building that thing will probably be more than for the guns......unless the perp is Caucasian.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    The punishment for all the permits he didn't get building that thing will probably be more than for the guns......unless the perp is Caucasian.
    I doubt it. Gun control penalties are criminal while permit violations are civil. When it comes to guns, the only color CA sees is black, as in AR-15 black.
    My gun collection has killed at least five fewer people than the Kennedy clan has with airplanes, automobiles and golf clubs.