Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Maybe blacks don't take blackface as seriously as the media does.
    Thatís because the media is searching for anything to be upset about while all the folks I know of any color just want fair government. I donít know Northam for Adam but they elected him - let him serve.

Fair fax is another thing altogether.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Thatís because the media is searching for anything to be upset about while all the folks I know of any color just want fair government. I donít know Northam for Adam but they elected him - let him serve.

Fair fax is another thing altogether.
    They're searching for a reason to forget this:

Quote Originally Posted by Ranb View Post
    What your link actually said in part was;

Green is not saying something that happened 35 years ago is Trump's fault. He is saying that Northam's recent refusal to resign is because racism has become more acceptable since Trump was elected.

Ranb
    OK, still doesn't explain how this is Trump's fault. Perhaps you agree with Green. If that's the case, you're on the wrong forum.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranb View Post
    High Crimes & Misdemeanors can mean a lot of things; depends upon the mood of Congress. Bill Clinton and Andrew Johnson found that out the hard way.

There is no way Trump is going to get impeached in 2019/2020.
    No, high crimes and misdemeanors does not mean a lot of things. Bill Clinton was impeached for lying to the grand jury, which is a felony where I come from. Johnson violated standing law of the time(Tenure of Office Act). Green is citing bigotry as his reason which, even if guilty, isn't illegal in this country unless you know of a law that no one else does.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Maybe blacks don't take blackface as seriously as the media does.
    No. Northman is a Democrat and Democrats go by a different set of rules as Republicans. To Democrats, it's politics over everything. This is why Robert Byrd is held in such high regard even though he was not only in the KKK but held a position of power in it. With both Northman and Fairfax resigning it might lead to a Republican being governor and they can't have that so they'll look the other way.

Northam is a Democrat. If Green thinks his refusal to resign is a problem, Green needs to look for that problem within his own Democrat Party.

The Dems and Progs are the ones who decided that one stupid act 30 or 40 years ago is sufficient grounds to destroy someone's life. Now they are the ones having people destroyed by that "principal". Maybe they should have rattled some of their own closet doors before adopting that "standard".
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!