Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimsouth View Post
    I'd say Trump has too much legal gun owner support to make waves. Still, circumstances do change; so I keep a low profile, and take notes. That being said, it will "always be effortless" to locate & acquire an illegal firearm & ammunition. Full blow gun confiscation will create a firearm black market that will go through the roof.
    I like to keep a high profile. I post on various gun forums and encourage people to be politically active. I've driven people to Olympia to observe and/or speak at committee hearings. One of the gun clubs I belong to used to allow me to sponsor a silencer shoot every year in July to commemorate passage of the 2011 bill that allowed silencer use again.

Kitsap County WA sued my gun club over noise then told us the noise abatement we installed was illegal to use. So I wrote to the ATF to see if they defined the shooting box I mounted on a bench as a silencer; they did not. I talked my Representative into requesting an opinion on RCW 9.41.250(c); he wrote back saying it was not illegal to reduce shooting noise for your neighbors. The county responded in part by requiring a use permit which so far they have refused to issue. The battle goes on.

I help coach a junior rifle team and teach others how to make their own silencers. I'm very outspoken on gun rights and this has offended some people who are not as zealous as I am when it comes to 2nd amendment rights.

If a Republican comes out with an anti-gun agenda or point of view, they are dead to me until they come to their senses. If a Democrat supports the RKBA as well as other issues important to me, then they are one of the team as far as I'm concerned. Most of the bills that eased controls on possession of firearms in WA have been sponsored by rural Democrats.

It is the issues, not the party that matters.
    My gun collection has killed at least five fewer people than the Kennedy clan has with airplanes, automobiles and golf clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranb View Post
    I like to keep a high profile. I post on various gun forums and encourage people to be politically active. I've driven people to Olympia to observe and/or speak at committee hearings. One of the gun clubs I belong to used to allow me to sponsor a silencer shoot every year in July to commemorate passage of the 2011 bill that allowed silencer use again.

Kitsap County WA sued my gun club over noise then told us the noise abatement we installed was illegal to use. So I wrote to the ATF to see if they defined the shooting box I mounted on a bench as a silencer; they did not. I talked my Representative into requesting an opinion on RCW 9.41.250(c); he wrote back saying it was not illegal to reduce shooting noise for your neighbors. The county responded in part by requiring a use permit which so far they have refused to issue. The battle goes on.

I help coach a junior rifle team and teach others how to make their own silencers. I'm very outspoken on gun rights and this has offended some people who are not as zealous as I am when it comes to 2nd amendment rights.

If a Republican comes out with an anti-gun agenda or point of view, they are dead to me until they come to their senses. If a Democrat supports the RKBA as well as other issues important to me, then they are one of the team as far as I'm concerned. Most of the bills that eased controls on possession of firearms in WA have been sponsored by rural Democrats.

It is the issues, not the party that matters.
    I've always been outspoken when I have in stone irrefutable facts. Grey areas, I take more time to study. I will not jump into a fray without rhyme or reason. Our Liberals work at spinning issues & baiting situations. Old as the Liberal hills. Look at our illegal alien problem. Every single day, American citizens die or are harmed at the hands of illegals. There are no grey areas. In stone documented facts; and still our Liberals attempt to skirt those facts. Open this & have a look. Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org
    www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp All these people would be alive if it were not for the illegal aliens who took their lives. Now I ask ya, how does a logical thinking man get past this? Ya can't; but our Liberals still try to rationalize it.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "These deaths could have been prevented if Congress and Executive branch would have secured our border and enforced U.S. immigration laws." - Steve Salvi, Founder

VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS

MEMORIAL

In honor of the thousands of American citizens killed each year by Illegal Aliens.
    Last edited by Jimsouth; 02-13-2019 at 01:35 PM.
    There is no such thing as a normal life; there is just life. Jimsouth ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org
    www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp