1. #1 Dickinson College Student Newspaper: ‘Should White Boys Still Be Allowed to Talk?’ 
    Dickinson College in Pennsylvania published an op-ed in its student newspaper arguing that “white boys” should no longer be “allowed to talk,” due to the lack of melanin in their skin. The author argues that white males are not qualified to share their opinions and should be silenced.

An op-ed entitled, “Should White Boys Still Be Allowed to Talk?” was published Thursday in the student newspaper for Dickinson College, The Dickinsonian. In the piece, the author expresses her frustration with “white boys” being allowed to share their opinions with others.

The author, Leda Fisher, argues that males who have names such as “Jake, Chad, or Alex” have been taught that their voices are the “most important,” but that after listening to these individuals speak, Fisher has decided that not only do these voices lack value, they should also be silenced.
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...lowed-to-talk/

Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Who is Leda Fisher that anyone should take her bigotry seriously?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

https://thedickinsonian.com/opinion/...lowed-to-talk/
    I was scrolling down the comments on the article. I think I saw only 1 or 2 that did not condemn the writer. She makes the college look bad no doubt

Hey, keep making us white men the bad guy for everything, we'll be the bad guy for you alright. The storm aint comin'. It's already here and it's just starting to kick up dust and clap thunder.

These SJWs pushed this bullshit too far some time ago. And this is just more fuel being thrown on a fire they can't control.

We warned ya.

There really is a women's college named Dickenson College in Pennsylvania? Is it near Faber?

They need to watch out for kiln explosions and Deltas.