1. #1 The frustrating thing about the Mueller report ... 
    link

Kablooie (14,715 posts)

The frustrating thing about the Mueller report ...

is that it has caught quite a few people who committed crimes in the past but so far it has done nothing to stop those who are currently committing crimes which are damaging the foundations of our democracy and the lives of Americans today and into the future.

Fuzzpope (472 posts)

1. Gotta start somewhere.

Makes a kind of sense to work your way up from past to present, although it's flawed for the reasons you point out. However, Mueller's mission is not to investigate current possible crimes in the white house.
    He was tasked with investigating possible collusion with the Trump Campaign..........so it makes sense to start with tax issues and other process crimes from YEARS before Trump announced his campaign for Presidency?

elias7 (1,972 posts)

3. I agree. My take is that the danger is so imminent, it must be done right

Or else it can be undermined. Rachel’s podcast kind of gave me perspective on this, with regard to making sure Agnew was taken care of prior to Nixon.

I think this investigation runs so deep against so many powerful people, that we’ll get one chance to do it right or we’re screwed..
    Idiots. If there was anything there it would have been leaked.

Not that it will matter. Jack*sses believe what they WANT to believe, not facts and evidence.

Kablooie (14,715 posts)

The frustrating thing about the Mueller report ...

is that it has caught quite a few people who committed crimes in the past but so far it has done nothing to stop those who are currently committing crimes which are damaging the foundations of our democracy and the lives of Americans today and into the future.
    Actually, what frustrates this and like-minded DUpipo is the gap between the the irrelevant real "crimes" being prosecuted and their fantasies, for which there is no evidence to be found.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

The average Dummy is probably regretting the whole Russia-narrative, 2-years in.

I invented this poll:

Are you sorry the DNC-media brainwashed you into wasting your energy defending Mueller?

YES: 71%
    NO : 13%
    NOT SURE: 2%
    NOT SURE WHO MUELLER IS OR WHERE RUSSIA IS: 14%

Is fuzzpope admitting the whole thing is just a fishing expedition? Cause that's sure what it sounds like.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I disagree with Rush's assessment that Mueller will just close the probe and walk-away. The President will force Mueller's team to compile a report... Better known as the report we were all warned was coming.

Trump isn't letting Mueller & Weismann off that easy. They're not walking-away without submitting a report.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    I disagree with Rush's assessment that Mueller will just close the probe and walk-away. The President will force Mueller's team to compile a report... Better known as the report we were all warned was coming.

Trump isn't letting Mueller & Weismann off that easy. They're not walking-away without submitting a report.
    Dittos!
    "If space is a vacuum who changes the bags"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez