1. #1 Pelosi's Brother-in-Law Received $737m Taxpayer Money for Failed 'Green' Project 
    While Democrats are pushing the "Green New Deal" - requiring unprecedented funding - while simultaneously rejecting Donald Trump's requests for increased border security funds, details of a "loan" that was granted to Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law have emerged, further highlighting the Dems' hypocritical use of taxpayer money. When it comes to liberal causes, it seems that the pot of taxpayers funds is never-ending, as Pelosi's husband's brother, Ron Pelosi received $737 million (737,000,000 US dollars!) in 2011 from the Obama Administration as a "Green Energy Loan" to build a solar energy power plant in the Nevada desert which has since failed.

READ MORE: https://neonnettle.com/news/6471-pel...-green-project
    © Neon Nettle
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

and yet the dems are screaming to get President Trump's tax returns.....
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

1. This solar plant, while a boondoggle in my opinion, is operating. It does not generate what it was supposed to, but it is operational.

2. While Ron Pelosi was a board member of Tonopah Solar Energy, that company is now a subsidiary of SolarReserve. Ron Pelosi is neither a board member nor a corporate officer of SolarReserve.

So Ron Pelosi did not and does not benefit personally from that loan, and the solar plant is still operating. That Neon Nettle (whoever they are) article is misleading at best and a clickbait troll at worst. Since I learned the info above easily and quickly, I lean toward the latter.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!