1. #1 MUMPS CASES Confirmed at Texas Facility That Houses Illegal Aliens 
    The report below is just one more reason why LEGAL immigration is so important.

In recent weeks there have been cases of formerly eradicated infectious diseases like mumps and measles popping up in detention centers and across the US.

Of course, there are also the anti-vaccination followers who come into play, but the needless reemergence of mumps and other contagious diseases is reason enough to secure the border from their transport.

We confirm seven mumps cases at an ICE facility in Houston. All seven individuals are adult detainees who were detained during their infectious period. There is no evidence the disease was transmitted to anyone outside of the facility.

Houston also has seen cases of measles pop up too:

The Harris County Health Department doesn’t say if these cases are illegal aliens

https://100percentfedup.com/mumps-ca...llegal-aliens/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

People who got their kids vaccinated don't have to worry about mumps.

I had mumps about a year before they developed the vaccine. I suffered more with chicken pox, but I survived both.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    People who got their kids vaccinated don't have to worry about mumps.

I had mumps about a year before they developed the vaccine. I suffered more with chicken pox, but I survived both.
    I hate to tell you this but you still have chicken pox. Coming soon shingles and it is sheer torture.
    "If space is a vacuum who changes the bags"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Ladies and gemtlemen, your democrat party's platform: MASA - Making America Sick Again
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I hate to tell you this but you still have chicken pox. Coming soon shingles and it is sheer torture.
    Not everyone who had chicken pox as a kid gets shingles later. My parents never did.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Not everyone who had chicken pox as a kid gets shingles later. My parents never did.
    I ended up with what they called zoster syndrome, I was plagued with shingles for 3 years.
    I would recommend the Shingles vaccine but it is not entirely without problems.
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I ended up with what they called zoster syndrome, I was plagued with shingles for 3 years.
    I would recommend the Shingles vaccine but it is not entirely without problems.
    Supposedly the new one is much better. My wife and I took it last fall on the same day as our flu vaccine. Also my daughters doc is prescribing it for her in her forties as she has already has shingles and is still having to medicate today. It came over the back of her head and into her right eye.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Supposedly the new one is much better. My wife and I took it last fall on the same day as our flu vaccine. Also my daughters doc is prescribing it for her in her forties as she has already has shingles and is still having to medicate today. It came over the back of her head and into her right eye.
    It is dangerous and nothing to play with. I have never had more excruciating pain in my life! Anything that gives you a chance at preventing it is worth it. The pain is like a burn injury.
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez