1. #1 Trump: "Babies come out, talk to the mother and then execute the baby. Execute the ba 
    link

Trump: "Babies come out, talk to the mother and then execute the baby. Execute the baby. Incredible"

Trump was referring to Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, who the president thanked for taking the heat off of his White House. ” We should find more guys like this one. He wanted to moonwalk!”

“I like him. He keeps us out of the paper. I like him,” Trump said.

Northam was doing a radio interview where he talked about terminally ill fetuses being born. He said that the child would be born and the mother and doctors would do whatever they could to make the baby comfortable. Conservatives twisted that to mean make the baby comfortable before they killed it. Northam meant before the baby succumbed to the illness.

“The governor stated that he would even allow a newborn baby to come out into the world and wrap the baby and make the baby comfortable,” Trump said. “And then talk to the mother. And talk to the father and then execute the baby. Execute the baby. Incredible.”

As a fact check, babies don’t speak when they’re first born. He has five children.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/tru...erals-execute/
    They're called DUmmies for a reason. There isn't any way to read that to say that the baby talked. It's quite obvious it's the doctor talking to the mother and asking her whether she wants the baby or it should be killed.
    spanone (110,368 posts)

2. He's one ignorant. sick. fuck.
    Hey, it's what the governor said. It's sick all right, and it's what Democrats advocate.

Fuzzpope (487 posts)

5. The sickest part of this fucking depravity

Is one third of America fucking believes him.

God almighty, we are royally screwed with these people inextricably bound to the rest of our society.

Endless misery.
    *shrug* I don't "believe him" in this. I believe the governor because I HEARD HIM SAY IT.

Democrats know they are not in the mainstream about this and so they have to deflect and claim it's a "lie", but it's not.

Initech (73,867 posts)

11. No one has ever said that we are going to kill babies. They say that.

Motherfuckers!!!
    It's not only WHAT he said, but Democrats are all for killing babies even when they are in the birth canal, and they blocked or voted down protecting BABIES who are BORN because of a botched abortion.
    renate (11,060 posts)
    18. I don't know whether it'd be worse that the president believes this, or that he doesn't

... and knows that his credulous supporters will lap it up unquestioningly.

Both scenarios are so pathetic.
    Whenever the jack*ss party gets called on their extremist beliefs they lie and claim that others are lying about them or that the video was "edited".

It's a pattern. We see it here and we just recently saw it in AOC's extremist green whatever.The live in such a bubble that they think everyone agrees with them and when they get push back and find it isn't so they lie to try to obscure their true intent.

Moloch
    Moloch is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice. The name of this deity is also sometimes spelled Molech, Milcom, or Malcam.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22