Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    California Sen. Kamala Harris claims she listened to Snoop Dogg and Tupac Shakur when she smoked pot in college – but the West Coast rappers weren’t putting out music until years after she graduated.

“I have. And I inhaled. I did inhale,” Harris said when asked if she has smoked weed. “It was a joint.”
    10 full years before ether Snoop Dogg or Tupac were around.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...hey-made-music

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    She got ahold of some of that prescient skunk weed.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

The 2020 Democratic presidential contender was then asked what music she listened to when she smoked a joint. Charlamagne tha God bluntly asked, “What was you listening to when you was high? What was on? What song was on?”

Harris quickly responded, “Definitely Snoop, Tupac for sure.”
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...hey-made-music

she's definitely trying to lock up the black and stoner voter block early..
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Power CUer
    Time traveling weed?

We don't even have that in California.

Willie Brown's Hatian Ho says what? ...

Remember the old adage, "Liberals lie, they lie all the time."
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

It was more like 4-5 years before Tupac and Snoop released records through labels. They likely had recordings made in a studio at that point, and probably sold them at their performances in clubs and such. She got confused, she was smoking weed, after all. At least, those are the most likely two explanations given on facebook by my black friends.

I think that when she said she wanted to end private insurance as part of her Medicare for all plan, she made it clear that she can't beat Trump. That's not a policy proposal that's going to win any new voters over.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It was more like 4-5 years before Tupac and Snoop released records through labels. They likely had recordings made in a studio at that point, and probably sold them at their performances in clubs and such. She got confused, she was smoking weed, after all. At least, those are the most likely two explanations given on facebook by my black friends.

I think that when she said she wanted to end private insurance as part of her Medicare for all plan, she made it clear that she can't beat Trump. That's not a policy proposal that's going to win any new voters over.

and that's who we want sitting in the White House? A confused pothead?
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

She graduated from college in 1989.

Snoop Dog didn't start any music until 1992. He was still a full fledged member of the Rollin’ 20 Crips before then.

Tupac didn't start his music until 1991.

Still not possible to get a hold of their Demo music or anything they did before that.

Also, Kamala Harris early in her political carrier working as a deputy district attorney in Alameda County, and through 2017 she was admittedly against any use of recreational use of Dope.
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 02-13-2019 at 11:36 AM.

Maybe she confused Tupac with Ice T or Marvin Gaye or somebody.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22